Christmas Gifts ! [Art]

So I've wanted to do general Christmas gifts for a while, and not just ones in game, so I'm taking art requests !
I'll be drawing in-game avatars for you [probably waist up or busts (from the chest up)] to use as you please ! Christmas outfits are recommended to keep with the spirit of the season, but if you have another outfit you'd love your character drawn in, I won't mind ! I'd just need a photo of them, what eye color you would like them to have (default is dark brown, almost black) and what color you want for a background !

Please note: I am terrible at keeping up requests so I am so very sorry if I don't get yours done! I will at the least try and get the first 5 done! As well as that, I'm going away for the holidays so yours may be late !

I have an art forum up but I'm putting examples here as well in case you don't want to look.
Examples:
Spoiler:
Christmas
Spoiler:
mmmmmm
Spoiler:
izu
SDS
Tagged:

Comments

• edited December 2016
    I know this isn't my VFK Character but I think Rad and Nixie are the cutest couple!  (they own the inland ocean shop in VFK)

this is a picture of them holding hands or them on the beach if you are inspired by that one more.  And any thing you can do to make it Christmasy go ahead! :)

Spoiler:

NixieandRadholdinghandscropped

Them on the beach 

Spoiler:

NixieandRadSunset

And here is a picture I just love, it's of Anne and Noah from Formula for danger
    Spoiler:

NoahAndAnne2

This is such a wonderful idea!!  Thanks for doing this, I love your art!

Merry Christmas!
    ColourzRNice2
  • @ColourzRnice

Aaah, thank you !! I will try to do something with them for you. I have an idea of what to draw already ! I'll get on it soon!

Hehe, no problem! Merry Christmas to you too!
    SDS
  • Here's me!

echopandeselfie4
    echopandeselfie14

Yeah I'm the coolest you don't have to say so :Do
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood

• character i'll enter xD here's my avatar, and i have blue eyes! (you can do whatever is easiest for you)
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • @TacoCat

xD 'Kay !
    Honestly anything's good for me, I always color eyes the same way !
    SDS
  • EmeraldStone said:

@ColourzRnice

Aaah, thank you !! I will try to do something with them for you. I have an idea of what to draw already ! I'll get on it soon!

Hehe, no problem! Merry Christmas to you too!
    Awesome!  Good luck on it! :)
    ColourzRNice2
  • So
    Gifts are going to be a little late ^^"

I've been working on this one drawing first because I need to try a new coloring style that was suggested to me to make my art even better, and I won't even have finished for tonight because I've been so busy catching up with family!
    I will try to have a few done soon but I'm afraid I can't promise anything ^^"
    So sorry-!
    SDS
  • @EmeraldStone It's alright! XD I feel your pain. Art due dates are haaarrddd but I'M USUALLY LATE SO ITS ALL GOOD.
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540