Agh!

It's happening again. Those headaches. Last night as I was going to sleep, a sudden jerk and feeling of tingling shot through me. It scared me so much that I was scared to sleep.

This is the second night in a row I've gotten a headache. Also, no matter what I do (I sleep with a fan), I'm sweating half to death at night.

I hadn't felt good all day today. I had stomache pain (that's probably from something else though...) but I was shaky and freezing. I wore my coat for a while before I started sweating again. This is new.

My shoulder still does that thing. I get these random moments of dizziness (all day today). Also, I forgot how to do laundry. My mom yelled at me when I asked her how.

"I tell you every week!"

Well I certainly don't remember. Like I can remember certain things, normally languages, names, and faces. The names aren't exactly staying in my brain anymore either.

Did I mention the stuttering? It's more frequent than ever. Oh and my lazy eye is back. More surgery
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• Man that's rough, could it be your new medication?  I have no clue, maybe something will happen to make you better, it is Christmas after all!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • I'm so sorry @frogiepower I hope you don't get a winter cold to add to everything! 

(hugs)

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• @goldenpuppy  probably lol I always do
  • @Fowzy  I hope so, haha. My mom is calling back the neurologist. I'll see soon