Old Signatures

edited September 2016 in General

To Creamprince

Comments

• Love Live Laugh
  • edited September 2016
    Ready for Fall September 22 2016
  • yea!  I can't wait for autumn to begin!
  • If I say I love you would you say the same?
  • If I said I love you, would you love me back?
  • Summer ends, and Autumn comes, and he who would have it otherwise would have high tide always and a full moon every night.
  • Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own.
  • edited September 2016
    Hohoho

Merry Christmas!
    This Christmas Eve I will be out sending All my friends Christmas Gifts! If you have Christmas Spirit Then why dont you send me a gift Spreading around the Holiday Cheer and send one to most of your friends
    Have a Very Merry Christmas
    and
    remember santas watching you!
    o<|o
    Hohoho!

• Copy and paste this if you aren't afraid to say your a Christian
  • Copy and paste which sentence?! this one?!

Copy and paste this if you aren't afraid to say your a Christian
  • mightysun said:

Hohoho

Merry Christmas!
    This Christmas Eve I will be out sending All my friends Christmas Gifts! If you have Christmas Spirit Then why dont you send me a gift Spreading around the Holiday Cheer and send one to most of your friends
    Have a Very Merry Christmas
    and
    remember santas watching you!
    o<|o
    Hohoho!
    I'll send you a gift too at Christmas!! Christmas is my favorite time of year :)
  • I love reading your posts @mightysun !  I'll totally send you a gift this Christmas :Do
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• i love this discussion! and I'll send a Christmas gift too :D christmas is so close i can't wait!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • yellowsummerdaisy said:

i love this discussion! and I'll send a Christmas gift too :D christmas is so close i can't wait!

lol don't forget about Halloween, it's in 42 days. ;)

Ask before taking.

•    You are my sunshine..
          My only sunshine..
            You make me happy,
               When skies are gray..      
                  You'll never know dear,
                      How much I love you...
  • Currently I am working on building an academy, but you all may apply to join. first I need anyone who wants to apply to join to fill out the application and send it back to me completed.,
    RULES
    If you would like to apply to become a teacher, than I highly recommend you do so. However, it takes a little work, I will tell you now.
    Teacher rules:
     You must teach at LEAST once every too weeks.
    You need to let me know at least tree days in advance before you teach
     I need you guys to make your own classrooms, bc its your room so I dont know how you want it..and be creative
     Please IM me a list on here of the class mates that attended your class when you taught
     I will IM you when I select you as a teacher!
    class mates I have a few things for you too:
     You NEED to have had a meeting with the manager to join
     All applications will be accepted
     You're allowed to miss classes only tent times, I need participation, not just joining school just to join.
     Please follow uniform codes at school
    door.ma HOUSES
    door.ma houses come with dress codes! The dress codes are colors, that will represent which door.ma you're in. Here are the door.ma's:
    White House White(High class;Members)
    Neon House  Blue:boys...Pink:girls(Members)
    Surfer House  Red;girls...Black:boys(non members)
    Blossom House  Yellow:boys...Purple:girls(Guests and new ppl)
    I would also request that no guest clothes be worn. In my opinion, guest clothes are just starter clothing that aren't really needed once you have other clothing in VFK.
    APPLICATIONS:
    Teacher:
     Title on VFK?
     Are you a member (or family member)
     Would you be willing to help with construction of the school?
     What class would you like to teach?
    class mates:
     Title on VFK?
     Are you a member (or a family member)
     What door.ma house would you like to be in?
     Would you apply to be a door.ma leader?
     Would you be willing to help with construction of the school?
  • If you need me but do not want me I will stay. If you want me but no longer need me then i must leave.

• Don't complain about your life, some won else's is worse. Enjoy the happy things you have, if any before they are take.in away from you, they always are. Nothing good lasts forever, don't believe me? Wait for it to leave you forever before you get the chance to truly appreciate it.
       You know what I never understood? You probably don't give a crop but I never got why people say "How are you?" How am I what? What kind of question IS that? I suppose someone could mean How ARE you as in how is your state of well being at the moment...but what is unclear to me is that THAT would be too person.ill of a question for which the answer that is meant to be heard is "Good", people aren't meant to say anything else to the question, usually, and it is a question from which the answer teaches you nothing because it is most often a lie. I am not always "good" but that is always my answer to that question. It is a question to make conversation, simply a pleasant.tree that requires a simple answer that has nothing to do with what is the true answer to that said question. "Are you okay?" is a redundant question to ask, as well because it is asked when something bad or un lucky happens. You either know that person is NOT okay but have nothing else to say or the person had a bad fall or something and you are giggling while saying it to seem like you care even though you may find the fall or trip hilarious. People have silly sayings like "I'm sorry" which you say when something bad happens and you hurt for them or don't and want to sound like you are sincere and try to make them feel better. When, in reality people even say this when they did nothing wrong and should not be apologizing. What are you sorry for? Sorry for me? People don't want your pi.tee! Don't you think that will make them feel worse? People are just so simple minded sometimes giving in to the ways of society often not questioning it, no why's no how's they just...ugh I can't explain it I over think things...I...just....no. -_- I am to...think.eh...Just don't listen to me, enjoy your simple life, ignorance is bliss or so they say, don't question life just go with it. It's a lot easier that way...there is not a good chance many people will have read this far anyway, they are too lazy, since you are reading this you are not lazy, most likely very bored, but congrats. If you have no idea what I have been talking about then good, you are an easy person, if you did understand what I have been talking about...wow friend me. ;)...because don't even know MYSELF what I have been trying to say...just -_-
  • edited September 2016
     oo ooo ooo                      ooo ooo ooo
    ooo ooo ooo ooo       ooo ooo ooo ooo
    ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo
     ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo o
      ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo
         ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo
           ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo o
             ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo o
                 ooo ooo ooo ooo o
                   ooo ooo ooo o o
                     ooo ooo ooo
                       ooo ooo
                          ooo
                            o
  • nice avatar picture  :ar!
  • When I was little I chocked on my food and I still do.
  • edited September 2016

• lol cute signatures!
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.
  •         ,  ,   ,  ,
          '      '       '   creamprince     
           ' .       . ' 
               ' . '   
  • edited September 2016

• O           OOO      O       O    OOO
    O          O     O      O     O    O
    O          O     O       O    O    OOO
    O          O     O        O O      O
    OOO      OOO           O        OOO
    Put this in your signature if you have lost a loved won

• There is nobody who can beat me!