im on vacation

im on vacation right now in orlando florida, or TORLANDO TLORIDA as in my critically acclaimed literature piece "the adventures of ryan bass" & its sequel "the return of ryan bass" unfortunately there arent giant tennis balls boucing around which im very sad about. i also cant find quin roseboom.

but im having so much fun & its so hot like its really hot its like 600 degrees

milozen out
j
  1. do u like florida
    1. yes
      50.00%
    2. no
      10.00%
    3. whats florida
      10.00%
    4. quin roseboom
      30.00%

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

DONT MISS MY EXCITING ACTION PACKED ADVENTURE SERIES: THE RYAN BASS ADVENTURES

EXCLUSIVE TO THE MISS CLUE MESSAGE BOARDS!!

Read the exciting 18 chapter story THE ADVENTURES OF RYAN BASS and its sequel THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS NOW!!

ryanbass
special thanks to TACO CAT for this beautiful artwork!!

***COMING SOON!!*** RYAN BASS: THE NEXT GENERATION

Comments

• I hope you're having fun!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• thank you @iStella that means so much to me im having a lot of fun there are so many things to do here jn orlando florida

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

Read the exciting 18 chapter story THE ADVENTURES OF RYAN BASS and its sequel THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS NOW!!

ryanbass

• Oh wow I love Florida, although we haven't been there for several years!  I'm glad you're having fun @miloZen!

Are you going to go to the 'universal studios orlando'?

~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • @NeonHearts yes im going to the universal studios orlando im so excited they have harry potter there

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

ryanbass

• Aww no giant tennis balls!   I hope you're having a fabulous time @miloZen and getting lots of ideas for stories!  Enjoy your vacation!
  • @Karylina thank you so much i appreciate your kind wishes so much. im definitely feeling inspired & will hopefully start gathering ideas for my next story soon ive been busy with school but im hoping that ill soon be able to post another story thank you so much for your support

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

ryanbass

• WOO enjoy your vacation!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• @goldenpuppy thank you so much i appreciate your kind words

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

ryanbass

• You're welcome @miloZen we haven't gotten to talk much!  When are you on VFK?  Maybe we could meet!

• @goldenpuppy i joined vfk because of miss clue so im still not that familiar with the entire site i usually just go on when i play the new miss clue chapters i hope you dont hate me & think im some outsider cuz im inexperienced with vfk im sorry :( :( :( i just want to fit in :(

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

ryanbass

• @miloZen That's okay!  VFK Is for everyone to play as much or as little as they like, It's just meant to be fun!  :)  I hope I meet you sometime at the Miss Clue Chapter Sunday's!  Or if we don't I like talking to you here!

Have fun and tell me how your vacation goes and if you go to the beach!

• @goldenpuppy thank for not hating me i really appreciate it my vacation is going so well id love to be friends thank you

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

ryanbass