THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS - Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7

Ryan weatherbee woke up on a street corner in Nova Scotia & realized that despite having a stroke, he was in perfect health. Ryan weatherbee got up & looked around & saw that everyone in nova scotia was lying on the ground having kidney stones. Ryan weatherbee walked up to a familiar face on the street and saw that he was reunited with maggie st. francis, who was shockingly no longer pregnant.
"Hi maggie st francis im looking for my friend quin roseboom hes a giant tennis ball have you seen him" ryan weatherbee said to maggie st francis.
"hi im having a kidney stone" maggie st francis said to ryan weatherbee. Maggie st francis then drank 4 gallons of water & peed in a jug in front of ryan weatherbee. Ryan weatherbee then walked away & was abucted by aliens & teleported to a mothership where he was surrounded by green aliens with 43 eyes each.
"Hi im ryan weatherbee im looking for my friend quin roseboom hes a giant tennis ball have you seen him" ryan weatherbee asked the aliens with 43 eyes.
"they dont speak english" a voice called out. Ryan weatherbee turned around & saw jodie foster sitting at the mothership control center.
"Hi ur jodie foster why are you in space with aliens" ryan weatherbee asked jodie foster.
"im dating all of these aliens we're involved in a steamy romance" jodie foster said to ryan weatherbee.
"oh thats nice" ryan weatherbee said to jodie foster.
"i understand youre looking for a giant tennis ball" jodie foster said to ryan weatherbee while heating up a hot pocket.
"yes my friend quin roseboom is missing raven baxter told me hes in danger i dont know where he is" ryan weatherbee said to jodie foster.
"i know where he is...or at least i know who hes with." jodie foster said to ryan weatherbee.
"you do? whos he with?!" ryan weatherbee asked jodie foster.
"he's with you, ryan" jodie foster said to ryan weatherbee. Ryan weatherbee was so confused.
"quin roseboom's not with me..." ryan weatherbee said to jodie foster.
"yes...he is." jodie foster said to ryan weatherbee. Then jodie foster ate her hot pocket & walked over to the control panel & turned on a TV screen & saw quin roseboom the giant tennis ball walking happily down an unfamiliar street with...a carbon copy of ryan weatherbee. Ryan weatherbee stared at the video on the screen, confused beyond belief. How could quin roseboom the giant tennis ball be with ryan weatherbee, if ryan weatherbee was there in the mothership with jodie foster, who was eating a hot pocket?
"That's...that's me..." ryan weatherbee muttered.

Find out what's really going on in the next chapter of THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS!!!

Comments

• Wow this are so unique and cool, I'm going to go read the others!
  • Yeah I've been reading them for a while @Karylina they're awesome you're really going to like them!
  • @Karylina thank you so much for your kind words i really hope you like the other chapters. i also have the first story in the ryan bass series called the adventures of ryan bass that takes place before this story. its 18 chapters i really hope you find time to read that story too. thank you so much for reading i cant explain how much it means to me.

@FairyFlora thank you so much for reading my stories & for your support i appreciate it more than anything.

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

DONT MISS MY EXCITING ACTION PACKED ADVENTURE SERIES: THE RYAN BASS ADVENTURES

EXCLUSIVE TO THE MISS CLUE MESSAGE BOARDS!!

Read the exciting 18 chapter story THE ADVENTURES OF RYAN BASS and its sequel THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS NOW!!

ryanbass
    special thanks to TACO CAT for this beautiful artwork!!

***COMING SOON!!*** RYAN BASS: THE NEXT GENERATION

• edited August 2016
    Woo I read all of them and now Off to read part 10!

update read part 10!