Hey everyone!! PinkyB and CandyCars Are Back!!!

2»

Comments

• edited July 2016
    MidnightMystery said:

CandyCars said:

Woo congrats Pinky! :)

@CandyCars you're back! It's been forever, it's so good to see you!  How have you been!?
    iStella said:

Like Oh my gosh again!!! @CandyCars is back too?!?! The whole gang is back together! this is the best day EVER!!

Hey guys! :D Sorry June was really busy for me... I was helping at a summer camp and then I went on vacation. But it's so good to be back! :D In the next few days I'll be posting more info about some of my new projects! :D

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS YOU'RE BACK!!!! SQUEEEEEE!!! @CANDYCARS IS BACK!!!!! EVERYBODY!!! WE NEED TO THROW A WELCOME HOME PARTY FOR @PINKYB AND @CANDYCARS!!!!! AHHHHHH

<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

• XD Good idea @Doodlepufflove WB cars
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • AH!!!!!!! Welcome back @PinkyB AND @CandyCars! It was so not the same with Pinky's weekly fanatics, and I nice VFK Today show to watch!!! I so can not wait! Love ya, and welcome back guys! 

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Welcome back @PinkyB And @CandyCars!
    Cool just got cooler!
  • SportyChic said:

AH!!!!!!! Welcome back @PinkyB AND @CandyCars! It was so not the same with Pinky's weekly fanatics, and I nice VFK Today show to watch!!! I so can not wait! Love ya, and welcome back guys! 

beagIe said:

Welcome back @PinkyB And @CandyCars!

Thanks guys!! :D
  • Welcome back @CandyCars and @PinkyB !  It's great to see you both online again! :D
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! (HUGS BOTH SOOOO TIGHT!!!) I'VE MISSED YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy you're back @PinkyB and @CandyCars!!!  I saw there is a new fanatic!! I gotta grab my sister so we can read it!!  We've missed reading your fanatics soooo much pinky!  My sister was asking me if there were more to read and I had to keep saying no, it was so sad for both of us!  but that's all changed!!!  Candycars, does this mean your going to put out another VFK today?!!?!?  I really hope so!  I wish I could have you both over!! it would be so fun!!

Anyway....WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• Hay @CandyCars,  is there anything we could do for you?  I mean, did you like miss anything since you were on vacation?
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• This is mega KEWL!!  You don't know how happy I am you guys are back!  YAY  (throws confetti!)
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • edited July 2016
    It's terrific to hear from you both again!  I know this summer has been really busy for me as well, it's difficult to keep up!

New Laptops are always really fun, what color is it @PinkyB?  

@CandyCars You should more busy than me!  I hope you had fun helping at camp and then going on vacation!  Did you stay in a hotel, camp in a tent, or go RVing?

There are a lot of 1 year anniversaries coming up!  Including the Sleuthing Team on July 29th!

Looking forward to the coming fun of the Zoo opening, I hope we all get to go together!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • WELCOME BACK to @CandyCars and @PinkyB!!!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • Thanks everyone!! :)

@dazzlerdream It's a DELL Laptop and it's red!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Welcome back guys!  Good to see you again @CandyCars and @PinkyB

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • VictoryRose said:

Welcome back @CandyCars and @PinkyB !  It's great to see you both online again! :D

goldenpuppy said:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! (HUGS BOTH SOOOO TIGHT!!!) I'VE MISSED YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy you're back @PinkyB and @CandyCars!!!  I saw there is a new fanatic!! I gotta grab my sister so we can read it!!  We've missed reading your fanatics soooo much pinky!  My sister was asking me if there were more to read and I had to keep saying no, it was so sad for both of us!  but that's all changed!!!  Candycars, does this mean your going to put out another VFK today?!!?!?  I really hope so!  I wish I could have you both over!! it would be so fun!!

Anyway....WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!
    Thanks guys!! Yes!! A new VFK Today is in the works!! :D If you have any ideas for the episode, feel free to let me know!

iStella said:

Hay @CandyCars,  is there anything we could do for you?  I mean, did you like miss anything since you were on vacation?

Hey Stella! :D I am not really sure at the moment, but if I need anything, I'll let you know! :D

NeonHearts said:

This is mega KEWL!!  You don't know how happy I am you guys are back!  YAY  (throws confetti!)

dazzlerdream said:

It's terrific to hear from you both again!  I know this summer has been really busy for me as well, it's difficult to keep up!

New Laptops are always really fun, what color is it @PinkyB?  

@CandyCars You should more busy than me!  I hope you had fun helping at camp and then going on vacation!  Did you stay in a hotel, camp in a tent, or go RVing?

There are a lot of 1 year anniversaries coming up!  Including the Sleuthing Team on July 29th!

Looking forward to the coming fun of the Zoo opening, I hope we all get to go together!
    Thanks guys!! And we actually went on a cruise! Woot!! I will try and post pictures soon, or I might show them on the next VFK Today! :D

yellowsummerdaisy said:

WELCOME BACK to @CandyCars and @PinkyB!!!

Fowzy said:

Welcome back guys!  Good to see you again @CandyCars and @PinkyB

Thanks guys!! Great to see you both! :D
  • Adding to the welcome backs!  - high five - @CandyCars and @PinkyB!
    TacoCatSignaturePetalStarthanks taco
  • WOOT WOOT!!!!!! @CandyCars and @PinkyB are BACK!!!!  Welcome back you guys!!
  • WB to the famous duo @PinkyB and @CandyCars!  Good to have you back, you two. ;)
    HAPPY SEPTEMBER
    I hope someone you love is tickling your feet.
    Wowza ;)
  • WELCOME BACK @CandyCars!
    WELCOME WELCOME BACK @PinkyB!
    Can't wait for the next VFK Today episode, you must keep us updated dude. :D
    I only do things that work.

LLAMAS RULE!!
  • @PetalStar @MiniLuna @Wowza @Markers

Thanks guys!! :D I am working on the next VFK Today now! :D
  • edited July 2016
    CandyCars said:

@PetalStar @MiniLuna @Wowza @Markers

Thanks guys!! :D I am working on the next VFK Today now! :D

Wow that's exciting news!  I can't wait to see your next discussion, I always love seeing what you're up to!  Welcome back!! :D

Ask before taking.