like quotes???? i have many in here ill give u  :D
quotes
  1. like quotes
    1. yes
      90.00%
    2. no
      10.00%

Comments

• hmm "at first you don't succeed , try, try again" Does that work??
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • OF COURSE I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!  I AM A QUOTE ADDICT!!!!!!!!          Here:

Take chances, take a lot of them. Because honestly, no matter where you end up and with whom, it always ends up just the way it should be. Your mistakes make you who you are. You learn and grow with each choice you make. Everything is worth it. Say how you feel, always. Be you, and be ok with it.

Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who don't. And believe that everything happens for a reason.... if you get a chance- take it; if it changes your life-let it. Nobody said that it would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it.

:x

babe

My crush lives far away and the only thing that keeps me going is this little saying: It's not about the distance in miles, but the closeness in heart.

• Wow Awesome quotes, I have one that my dad told me.  It is kind of short I am not sure if it counts but here it is:

Hindsight is 20-20 (as in eye sight)

And here is a real quote:
    A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.
    -Mark Twain

skylambsignature
  • @Nessa_Rose I love your quote it is awesome!!! who said it?
    skylambsignature
  • of course then guys ill surely post it!
  • umm, "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush"? I don't know if that works but there it is <<<
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • @SkyLamb  I'm not sure xD

babe

My crush lives far away and the only thing that keeps me going is this little saying: It's not about the distance in miles, but the closeness in heart.