The adventures of Ryan bass - Chapter 1

Hi im milo zen i love writing & im starting this story called the adventures of ryan bass i hope everyone likes it!

CHAPTER 1

“No” Martha said. “you cant go in the treehouse”
“but why?” ryan weatherbee asked Martha. “Because I said so.” Martha exclaimed.
Ryan weatherbee sulked and then went up to his room and then cried because his great aunt Martha wouldn’t let him go in the treehouse because she said so. Ryan weatherbee wanted to go in the treehouse because, unbeknowest to Martha, his great aunt, there was a portal in there in the one wall that led to another dimension. In this dimension, all humans walked on they’re hands and talked backwards really fast. Ryan weatherbee decided that Martha, his great aunt, was being unreasonable and so he decided to sneak out the window so he could go to the treehouse and go through the portal that led to the other dimension where humans walked on their hands and talked backward really fast. Ryan weatherbee snuck out the window carrying his bass guitar for protection and then ran really quickly to the treehouse and up the tree into the treehouse successfully avoiding Martha, his great aunt. Ryan weatherbee successfully got into the treehouse without Martha, his great aunt, knowing. He then was about to jump into the portal that led to the other dimension where humans walked on their hands and talked backwards really fast, but he accidentally dropped his bass guitar that he was using for protection on the treehouse floor and the bass guitar bounced off the ground, playing a wicked guitar solo on its own in the meantime, and landed against the adjacent wall and flew through the wall! Ryan weatherbee was so shocked to see that there was more than one portal in the treehouse. Ryan weatherbee wondered where this portal went. Ryan weatherbee missed his bass guitar so much also and so he decided to jump into the adjacent wall which housed a portal to an unknown location. Ryan weatherbee jumped into this new portal, going after his beloved bass guitar and found out he was NOT in the other dimension where humans walked on their hands and talked  backwards really fast. Ryan weatherbee was in a new dimension, an even weirder dimension. Ryan weatherbee could not believe his eyes when he laid his eyes on the environment within this new dimension.

Find out where ryan weatherbee ended up on the next chapter of the adventures of ryan bass.

Comments

• Reading!
    skylambsignature
  • Oh totally chillin'!  I've so missed reading stories on here! thanks @miloZen!  and welcome again :D
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• :O what a super neat beginning!!  I really want to read the next part!  Thanks @miloZen!
    skylambsignature
  • wow that was so unexpected!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• I hope he meets a Friend! but that doesn't walk on their hands and speak backwards really fast!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • hehehe my sister and I LOVED THIS!! we love story time!! as I was reading out loud she was trying to do hand stands lol thanks @miloZen I'm glad you're a writer!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• WOW I really really liked this!  You have a great writing style, I can't wait to read Chapter 2! :)
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.
  • @miloZen i really enjoyed this. please write more
    pringles
    Thank you TacoCat!!!!!
  • Great story can't wait for more!
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • thank you everyone i love you all more will come very soon

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

DONT MISS MY EXCITING ACTION PACKED ADVENTURE SERIES: THE RYAN BASS ADVENTURES

EXCLUSIVE TO THE MISS CLUE MESSAGE BOARDS!!

Read the exciting 18 chapter story THE ADVENTURES OF RYAN BASS and its sequel THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS NOW!!

ryanbass
    special thanks to TACO CAT for this beautiful artwork!!

***COMING SOON!!*** RYAN BASS: THE NEXT GENERATION

• Martha, Ryan Weatherbee's great aunt should have followed him into the portal. Ryan's great aunt Martha needs to catch him and bring him to safety! Im so worried for Ryan and his great aunt Martha!