Rose's Super Blog - Post 16 - 2 Year Anniversary

I just remembered exactly 2 years ago today was the day my Betta Fish Bubbles passed away. In May will be 4 years since I got him. I had him for 2 years! I was super sad when he left. I made a room for him on VFK when he passed. I'll post a picture soon! He is also on my VFK signature. RIP Bubbles! :((

Question of the day: Do you have any pets that you miss?
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥
Tagged:

Comments

• great blog post! im so sorry bubbles passed away :( thats really sad
    did you ever get another fish?

and yes i have a cat that i miss very dearly, life is cruel sometimes, but you always have to remember... that life can also be beautiful, and there is always a tomorrow to look forward to :)

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • showjumpingbird said:

great blog post! im so sorry bubbles passed away :( thats really sad

did you ever get another fish?

and yes i have a cat that i miss very dearly, life is cruel sometimes, but you always have to remember... that life can also be beautiful, and there is always a tomorrow to look forward to :)

After Bubbles died I never got another fish. I kind of want another fish now though but we have 3 cats and a lizard so I don't think I'll be allowed to get another fish for a while.

Yea life can have points when your sad but things always get better! :) I'm sorry about your cat too. :( I had another cat one time and he passed 6 years ago.
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I'm so sorry to hear about Bubbles!  I had a fish too, and he passed away, so they're probably happy and playing together right now!