VFK Dancing Inferno FX - RARE ANTIQUE/or HOST ITEM

Hi VFK,

As many know, VFK was birthed from Disney fans love for the game VMK..and we sure as heck didnt want it to close.  Thus, the amazing VFK Family gave us a new home to explore : )  I know VFK is its own game, but I have loved the items that have called back to the kingdom we once explored such as the koala hat.

One memorable part of VMK was the fun FX everyone used at parties, Dancing Inferno FX. 

Here a fun idea for VFK's milestone anniversary to have a callback item to VMK in the form of VFK's Dancing Inferno FX. 

Per @VFK_Mintie 's request, here is my 1AM quick photoshop I put together of how the pin could look in VFK :D.  I think it would be cool if this enchantment had high rarity, similar to VMK's version (so I think a hyper rare antique or host item would be the proper way to release this in VFK).

It would be cool too if it had the ignite sound fx when you start the magic, just like in Vmk.

Happy Anniversary
-millsfan

VFKPIN
VFK Dancing Inferno FX
  1. Do you want this FX in Game?
    1. Yes
      12.50%
    2. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      87.50%

Comments

• @VFK_Enigma @VFK_Brizzie @VFK_Vintage @VFK_Cactus @VFK_Sky @VFK_Tazz We can have very HOT dancing Congo lines at staff parties with this FX :D
  • Awesome graphics Mills!

I also think that this would be a great fx to include in the game. As you said, it should be rare and hard to obtain. I like the sound idea to go along with the fx.  I hope that it can be available someday.

rock
  • I can see this being released in Antique Store because they've been releasing other rare items there like surfboard, parfait, ice cream and even another wizard fire magic. 

Like I said one night in a garden party, I'd love more FX! Any kind of FX!!!!!! :D

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • PunkRockUniverse said:

Awesome graphics Mills!

I also think that this would be a great fx to include in the game. As you said, it should be rare and hard to obtain. I like the sound idea to go along with the fx.  I hope that it can be available someday.

rock
    Yes! I remember when people would party using this fx, the sound fx was so cool xD
  • GIFT said:

I can see this being released in Antique Store because they've been releasing other rare items there like surfboard, parfait, ice cream and even another wizard fire magic. 

Like I said one night in a garden party, I'd love more FX! Any kind of FX!!!!!! :D
    YES!!! Rare antique FX Is always fun >:) Garden parties will be more fun with this FX
  • I LOVE this idea
  • Zanze said:

I LOVE this idea

Zanze said:

I LOVE this idea

YES!  Would be a fun FX and throwback to VMK