Frame Rotations for Easel Antique Paintings

I have been thinking how great it would be to have the following paintings that are on an easel have a separate rotation that puts them in FRAMES! I know a lot of players would love the ability to display them on the wall with the rest of our painting collections! :) Additionally, how great would it be to have the frames replicate the frames that these works of art actually have in real life - talk about history coming alive! I've compiled a list of the mystery paintings with pictures and which museums they are located in!

Mona Lisa - Leonardo da Vinci

VFK Item Name: Mystery Painting - Mona Lisa - Antique

Actual Location: The Louvre, Paris

Screen Shot 2023-01-10 at 9.41.55 PM

Starry Night - Vincent van Gogh

VFK Item Name: Mystery Painting - Starry Night - Antique

Actual Location: The Museum of Modern Art, New York City

Screen Shot 2023-01-10 at 9.44.19 PM

Girl with a Pearl Earring - Johannes Vermeer

VFK Item Name: Mystery Painting - Girl with a Pearl Earring - Antique

Actual Location: The Mauritshuis, The Hague

Screen Shot 2023-01-10 at 9.47.53 PM

The Scream - Edvard Munch

VFK Item Name: Mystery Painting - Antique

Actual Location: The National Museum, Oslo

Screen Shot 2023-01-10 at 9.52.33 PM

Comments

• This is such a great idea, ESPECIALLY the idea to put them in their real-life frames. We love history & VFK is where it comes alive!! I have specifically been wanting to hang these four paintings in my login, being that they're historical, since I first got them. Please add this feature!!! @VFK_Enigma @VFK_Mintie
  • BUMP!
  • BUMP
  • This is a fabulous idea! Would love to see an update! 

On another note, would love to see some Monet when another series of these paintings come out! :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • BUCCP!
  • I want this update very badly. I think the paintings are cool on the easel, but it would be amazing too to rotate them to framed paintings.

Maybe the framed version shows the final art only & not showing the drawing process? Or do we want two rotated versions of the frame where it shows the creation process (and other rotation go have it in the frame and have the art only displaying the final drawing)

On another note @vfk_mintie told me on Oct 30, 2023 to look out soon for an update to the giant flicker pumpkins. I had suggested they rotate to standard size like the other host pumpkins. I still am waiting for that update :P