ideas for spring.

@Kitten suggeted making a sakura themed outfit for spring because the sakura trees will be blooming soon. They typically bloom between the months of march and april. Here is an image of the outfit she suggested. clothing_costume7 if anyone has any other ideas feel free to share. 
cutelina

Comments

  • Sakura/Cherry Blossom season is my favorite! <3
  • I love this! It's SUPER CUTE! This screams VFK!! 
  • Kitten said:

    Sakura/Cherry Blossom season is my favorite! <3

    mine too. Those trees are beautiful. 
    cutelina
  • MadSparrow said:

    I love this! It's SUPER CUTE! This screams VFK!! 

    I really hope they make it. 
    cutelina
  • I would love to see the Sakura outfit!

    Plus a cherry blossom flower crown and new cherry blossoms trees!
     The Cherry Blossom trees that would give cherry blossom wood and you can craft new furnish for a Sakura furnish set!
    And a new Cherry blossom room would be nice!

    I would love to see new spring items in the game, with new furnish sets, a new cottage core room set with outside and inside rooms. 

    And new spring flower outfits to craft by collecting flowers around the kingdom! 

    And new spring time pets! 
    Pixsig
  • Pixx said:

    I would love to see the Sakura outfit!


    Plus a cherry blossom flower crown and new cherry blossoms trees!
     The Cherry Blossom trees that would give cherry blossom wood and you can craft new furnish for a Sakura furnish set!
    And a new Cherry blossom room would be nice!

    I would love to see new spring items in the game, with new furnish sets, a new cottage core room set with outside and inside rooms. 

    And new spring flower outfits to craft by collecting flowers around the kingdom! 

    And new spring time pets! 
    I think they should make some cherry blossom seeds. That way players have the option to grow their own trees if they want. 
    cutelina
  • @Kitten  suggests this Olympic outfit as an addition to the ice coin section in icetastic. Additionally it could also be made into the icetastic gold stamps catalog or regular icetastic because I think it would be nice if we had more items in the regular icetastic shop, gettyimages-1368584446-a19a29b1ebfd0fbbbed058bc5432d535449786a8 
    cutelina
  • Here are more pictures! There's not a lot of good pictures of them yet, sadly. opening-ceremony-snowflakes1-gty-ml-220204_1643982299629_hpEmbed_3x2_992



  • 8a35925579f9e9fdfa142d8551cf19e8
  • Kitten said:

    Here are more pictures! There's not a lot of good pictures of them yet, sadly. opening-ceremony-snowflakes1-gty-ml-220204_1643982299629_hpEmbed_3x2_992


    it reminds me of the second frozen a bit.

    cutelina
  • Kitten said:


    8a35925579f9e9fdfa142d8551cf19e8
    that polar bear hat is co cute.
    cutelina
  • @linzinator if you want to add your hat suggestion here
    cutelina
  • edited February 16
    Can we please do these hats in these colors? valentine’s cowboy hats recolored into lavender & sage green!! Like that sounds like the best idea ever!! So many would buy them cause who doesn't love lavender and sage green!!
  • I want to see more flower crowns!

    Ask before taking.
  • Trinityy said:

    I want to see more flower crowns!

    me too. Like a white rose crown.
    cutelina
  • more suggestions from @Kitten wouldn't these be cute bunny hunt prizes? IMG_5330
    IMG_5331
    cutelina
  • @Lily_Hoshikawa love those gnomes, I'd like to see some stone ones too.

    Ask before taking.
  • Trinityy said:

    @Lily_Hoshikawa love those gnomes, I'd like to see some stone ones too.

    stone ones would ne cool 
    cutelina
  • I would really like the option for vip members to revive dead plants for a certain amount of stamps (say 10k). It really is cumbersome to have to keep bugging staff via help to revive my garden or try to trade for copies of seeds. I understand this kind of goes against the spirit of the heirloom gardening but we all have lives, and it can be hard for us to get on to water. To keep people from taking advantage maybe we could put a system in place, like you can only revive once a plant's life cycle or twice a month or something...I'm sure there can be safe guards put in place. 


  • We need more honey/bee items. Specifically, we need honey splatters like the halloween ooze splatter rugs in the Halloween store.
Sign In or Register to comment.