CDP Discussion!

2»

Comments

• edited February 2022
    Try going here:

Spoiler:

when you leave the house, turn left and go to the end of the street, turn right and look at the wall on your right.  you will see a combination!

Hope this helps
  • MCdetective said:

Try going here:

Spoiler:

when you leave the house, turn left and go to the end of the street, turn right and look at the wall on your right.  you will see a combination!

Hope this helps
    Thanks! I already did that step. The problem I have is that
    Spoiler:
    when I have the key in the vault and try to turn the locks, Jane says "it's stuck."
    is there another step I'm missing?
  • @Marshmallow

Have you:

Spoiler:

Tried turning the key after you have it in the lock?

• MCdetective said:

@Marshmallow

Have you:

Spoiler:

Tried turning the key after you have it in the lock?

That did it!! Thank you so much. I feel so silly for not trying it before.
  • edited February 2022
    HELP! I'm stuck on the
    Spoiler:
    streets & vault puzzle
    does anyone know where I can find the key? I found the combination.

EDIT: NEVERMIND I FOUND IT!!!!!!!

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• GUYS! I FINISHED IT!!! it was SO FUN! im going to write an OFFICIAL game review this weekend!!

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• edited February 2022
    I finished yesterday and I was writing a review too, we can see who posts first!  I want to see yours, and also have you read mine I always love having people give opinions on my work :D

Completed Games:

PIP SOHG CMD FFD TOS CDP

whee      ¸·°¨¯¨°·¸.......²
    .."I think there is far more to this Robbery than one might suppose..." -Jane Darcy `·-·`.....)¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
    .......................................................................................¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸....².....¸.·°¨¯¨°·.,¸_¸,.·`..³..`·-·`
    ............................................................³ `·-·`......`·.,¸_¸,.·`
  • @spygirl i'll DEFINITELY read yours! i want to hear everyones thoughts! theres so many different aspects i want to dive into in my review i feel like itll be a novel xD

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• Oh gosh I know @DonutLuverr,  I really got into the story I want to know so much more about it and, not to spoil anything for someone reading this, but I'm super curious if this concept will carry over to future MissClues because I would personally love that!

I can't wait to read yours!

Completed Games:

PIP SOHG CMD FFD TOS CDP

whee      ¸·°¨¯¨°·¸.......²
    .."I think there is far more to this Robbery than one might suppose..." -Jane Darcy `·-·`.....)¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
    .......................................................................................¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸....².....¸.·°¨¯¨°·.,¸_¸,.·`..³..`·-·`
    ............................................................³ `·-·`......`·.,¸_¸,.·`