Suggestions to make gameplay better

edited August 2021 in VFK Developer Ideas!
We need to be able to disable space mission pop-ups during antiques!  I lost a round yesterday because I got a space pop-up exactly when the next round in antiques took place.  Lost the round and got nothing.

To further that some more, we need the ability to 'ignore' another player -forever- (or until we decide to un-ignore them).  And/or be able to 'ignore' a -whole room-.

Being able to only ignore a person until you run into them again is almost useless (happens frequently).  Maybe if a person decides to ignore a whole room, they can have a semi-transparent figure over their head so people know that the person who is ignoring them is not being just rude by not responding if they try to speak to them.  That person just requires -silence-.  And please make those 'stick'.  Short-term fixes are barely more of a help than nothing, but not a great solution for people who don't want to hear from certain people, or who don't want to converse in a room full of people (or have to listen to others speaking).

The space mission popups are almost useless as well.  I log on in the morning and sometimes have 3+ messages...all of which happened since I logged off game last.  How are we to keep up with a mission if we're sleeping, or experiencing a long time off the computer?!  That's kinda crazy.

Please review the above and at least give it some thought.  Thanks for all you do.  13 years later is a great milestone.  But some things still need solutions.  Personal opinion, and thanks for listening.

Flame

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick