HOT TIP: Puzzle Task

I used to struggle with the puzzle tasks in the past ones I've participated with.

Here's how I solve them now! :D

The hot tip is doing corners first then middle ones.

The constricting box has a little bit of elbow room to make this possible.

Below are pictures:

tazkpuzzlez1
tazkpuzzlez

Voila!

Easy like pancakes....

Yum...

Happy puzzling!!!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
tazzie grinzzzz by moi
Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
surfer and her secrets lol
G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
mrs claus lovvvve
mrs claus 2022 music question

Comments

• I do that as well, although I just section off wherever and don't unite the finished parts until every piece has been connected to another piece.  Also try to keep loose puzzle pieces in a 'pile', but not under any finished areas.  Simple solution would be a bigger board.  Just sayin' lol.

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • Flamanar said:

I do that as well, although I just section off wherever and don't unite the finished parts until every piece has been connected to another piece.  Also try to keep loose puzzle pieces in a 'pile', but not under any finished areas.  Simple solution would be a bigger board.  Just sayin' lol.

Yeah there are different strategies and this one works for me well, the corners then 3 section slices like a pie!

A bigger box would also be a want but where's the challenge in that? ;) 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GIFT said:

Flamanar said:

I do that as well, although I just section off wherever and don't unite the finished parts until every piece has been connected to another piece.  Also try to keep loose puzzle pieces in a 'pile', but not under any finished areas.  Simple solution would be a bigger board.  Just sayin' lol.

Yeah there are different strategies and this one works for me well, the corners then 3 section slices like a pie!

A bigger box would also be a want but where's the challenge in that? ;) 
    I'm old and already challenged, lol! jk :)  Well, not about the old part.....>

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • thanks this helped