black panes and gold stamp items

I have 2 requests here:

1)  it would be nice to have different sizes of the black planes, like the sizes we have for the star panels.  Right now, the black planes are one size (4x4).

2)  Gold Stamp books in Icetastic and Gold Stamp shop (not to mention sections of many shops that have their own 'gold stamp' area) are getting to be a little much.  We need -one- Gold Stamp catalog, with a table of contents (which could be used to help find and go right to the desired item in 'x' Gold Stamp book) and located in ONE location.  Why have a Gold Stamp shop if gold stamp items are scattered across multiple stores and many books??  Having to waste gobs of time finding an item in various locations (and then various catalogs, like the Gold Stamp shop, which is a disaster), is not fun and makes for hard work.  Worse, having to page through many pages of some books just to find an item.  Surprised that we still have Gold Stamp books in Icetastic.  It's wearisome and I feel it needs attention.

My 2 cents above.  Game needs to start getting things organized so it's more enjoyable for the members.  Thanks much as always.  Flame

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick