Playing Epic ages on a Macboook problems

Hey everyone!

So I haven't been able to play epic ages, vfk, ever since Adobe stopped supporting flash. I always usually still played on a browser like firefox, or chrome because of problems I have had trying to install the desktop client. I tried many times to install the desktop client to my macbook, but immediately after installing it, when I try to click on the icon to open it, it says that it cannot be trusted or verified and tells me to send it to the trash. Is there anyone that can help me with this? I'd really like to continue playing, but am at a loss on what to do since I'm having trouble even installing it. Any help would be great.

Thanks!

Comments

• edited January 2021

Just download the latest client from EpicAges.com, open the dmg and drag EA into the Applications folder, and choose "replace" if prompted.

If Mac OS tells you that it cannot open the application, CTRL + Click Epic Ages Desktop in the Applications folder and select Open from the pop-up menu, then select Open again on the confirmation window.

We are working on a seamless installation and update experience for Mac OS that should be available soon!