New EA Client bugs

my screen is SUPER zoomed in....I don't know what happened or what caused it lol. I've re-logged in, ended the task and restarted.

unknown (1)

unknown

Comments

• Same Kitten; IDK how to fix it :'D it wasn't like that the first time I logged into the client, but when I tried it again the next day it was all zoomed like that with scroll bars on the side and bottom...
    IMG_1105 Black Parade Skull Art
  • This is a GREAT UPDATE!!!  Thanks Staff.  All you need to do if you haven't figured it out yet is to hold down the <SHIFT> and either + or - key to make the screen larger (with the + sign) or smaller (with the - sign).

Again, thanks Staff!!!
  • Your message mellow is a big enlightenment, thank you.  But, I'm still having issues.  Hold down the 
    SHIFT key and/or the + or - key on my keyboard?  It's not working for me.

• okay...it's not the SHIFT key you use, it's the CONTROL key.   LOL  All's well that ends well!

• Im having the same issues, and holding down the control key doesnt fix it. Cant zoom back out... :(

• I.Am.Chalk said:

Im having the same issues, and holding down the control key doesnt fix it. Cant zoom back out... :(

Hold down the control key and click the - or + key to zoom in and/or out chalk.
    dazzlej signature02
  • Thanks everyone! That worked :) ctrl and the zero key will also reset your zoom level!
  • Kyna said:

okay...it's not the SHIFT key you use, it's the CONTROL key.   LOL  All's well that ends well!

OMG...I'm such an air head some days...YES it is the <CTRL> key and not the <SHIFT>  lol.  Also, just saw on the front page that if you hold down the <CTRL>+0 keys...it returns your screen back to 100%.

Sorry about the confusion.  I was just excited that it was available now!  lol

Mellow