Christmas at Donner Pass Thoughts and theories!

I'm super excited about the new Miss clue, and this got me thinking, is this one based on a book or could it be based on old journals from the Donner party?  How much of the Donner Party tragedy will Miss Clue focus on and will it be included in this new mystery do you think?  

Reading the post about it, it sounds pretty scary!  I guess it involves a child, or at least a child's scream. (chills down my spine) And who or what, is the haunting specter in the fence photograph?   Anyone else notice that the figure doesn't have legs?

Something else that peeks my curiosity is, when is this mystery set?  I think the 1930's right, like the previous ones?  Since it says "On a trail of evil that stretches across the centuries" and the Donner party happened in 1846 so that would mean it would at least be in the 1900s because that is the next century.

Let me know your thoughts and theories!

I'll post any news I find here.

Completed Games:

PIP SOHG CMD FFD TOS CDP

whee      ¸·°¨¯¨°·¸.......²
.."I think there is far more to this Robbery than one might suppose..." -Jane Darcy `·-·`.....)¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
.......................................................................................¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸....².....¸.·°¨¯¨°·.,¸_¸,.·`..³..`·-·`
............................................................³ `·-·`......`·.,¸_¸,.·`

Comments

• No, I never read up about the Donner party. Now you got me curious! :O

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question