New Ride ideas

With the contest coming up,  I have an idea for a new ride.  Its more like a moving walkway than a ride,  but would transport you through a room without the ride car.   I was thinking that it could be a disc,  that you would stand on and it would move you through the room,  and it would be outstanding if it ran on the invisible track.   So for instance,   say u make a typical town trick or treat scene,  you would look like you were walking through with the other residents,  instead of riding beside them,  and there would be no track to prevent you from seeing the entire scene.  

Comments

• I think this is a great idea. I am all for any sort of invisible ride tracks.
  • i also think this would be really neat!
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• Osmello said:

With the contest coming up,  I have an idea for a new ride.  Its more like a moving walkway than a ride,  but would transport you through a room without the ride car.   I was thinking that it could be a disc,  that you would stand on and it would move you through the room,  and it would be outstanding if it ran on the invisible track.   So for instance,   say u make a typical town trick or treat scene,  you would look like you were walking through with the other residents,  instead of riding beside them,  and there would be no track to prevent you from seeing the entire scene.  

What an amazing idea O!!!!  I LOVE this!!!

Mellow
  • Ooh I love this idea.
  • Amazing concept!  Totally cool. Now if "dreams' could come true!!!!  Way to go, Osmello for the idea!