Bubblewrap-Lite

Kinda a random idea, but someone a week or two ago mentioned how cathartic popping the bubbles in game was.  And I have to agree, lol.  It's like popping the bubbles in bubble-wrapped packages.  I wonder if VFK can make a game or area where we can see if we can find all the bubbles, or a timed contest, something to that effect.  And even though I'm over 200 bubbles on  my main....I'll still pop bubbles if they show up.  Yeah, OCD or something ;)  Just a thought.

Flame

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick

Comments

• LOL The title of this thread made me think of like an official mini game.

You definitely are the Video Game Sage! You even give official game titles!!! XD 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GIFT said:

LOL The title of this thread made me think of like an official mini game.

You definitely are the Video Game Sage! You even give official game titles!!! XD 
    LOL I got too much time on my hands, and have been gaming since before most people here were probably born.  Was lucky to be living in a time when PC's had just started to become popular.  Dial-up.  I was 'online' with local 'bulletin board' systems before the 'Internet' was a thing.  Beta-tester for AOL when they were just starting out.  I'll never forget them eventually including access to 'the Internet'.  The place everyone wanted to go!  Got to see PC's change and evolve.  Communications improve.  I feel fortunate to have 'been there' when it all started.  Heck, I remember the first mainframe computer my college got that actually was able to draw like 3-4 colors on the screen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We could create a TUBE!!!  Like everyone would gush about faux 3D. LOL  So many memories.  Gaming's in my blood.  Son was raised on videogames, lol.  He's become quite a formidable player and games often.  Daughter learned crazy fast (still can't figure that out), and she's catching up to him.  A 'sage'?    More like 'geezer', but 'sage' sounds better ;)  LOL!!!  Thanks :)

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick