VFK real merchandise shop (online)

Sooooooooo....nobody put up a separate thread about this either.  There appears to be demand for real items.  Not boomerangs or anything lol.  But like VFK T-shirts, coffee mugs, mousepads, whatever you can think of.  A web store with merchandise to buy...maybe with a free virtual counterpart as well!

This would give the players cool stuff, as well as being free advertising for VFK.  This kind of thing has become relatively cheap in recent years, and with the artwork that VFK has for 12 years....shouldn't have any problem having things look great.  The following site is quite popular with companies selling custom merchandise:  https://www.cafepress.com/ ;

Credit for this idea goes to Blossomflower.  I love it.

Thanks!

Flame

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick

Comments

• I would pay anything for a real plush Tazz <3 Lol
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Im totally game for buying up some T-Shirts & Enamel VFK Pins! Figurines of our favorite ingame items would be cool too!

• Jeez, even loads of stuff from the Miss clue series.  I believe it has great potential.  Enamel pins?! WoW.  'Real Q Magic' pins.  Fridge magnets.  Tazz slippers.  The possibilities are endless.

Flame

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • This website is also really good for making custom products available to people! It already has all the items and makes the design process SUPER easy.

This would be a good option for VFK. :)

• This is an EPIC IDEA! As someone who loves pins IRL, and puts them on hats/jackets/etc., it'd be awesome to have "real" VFK pins for the magics and stuff! Also @I.Am.Chalk the figurines would be epic as well! Just a few ideas for those that come to mind are the golden ballerina statues from the Nutcracker membership, and some of the mounts -- the possibilities are endless. And plushies! Tazz plushy, the phoenix and dragon plushies, etc. Over all I think they could definitely make a decent profit off of merch :)
    IMG_1105 Black Parade Skull Art