Re-opening Tiki Theater and/or Movie Theater rooms

edited May 2020 in VFK Developer Ideas!
Hi friends!

I really enjoy the Tiki Theater and I would love it if it was reopened to the public. I genuinely miss being able to watch movies/videos with friends. Since the theater is still being actively used, I don't think it would be too much trouble to open it to everyone else. If there are no movies that can be shown (due to rights, etc.), potentially allowing us to watch TV channels on the big screen could be an alternative? Either that or creating movie theater guest rooms that can be purchased where you can watch TV channels on a larger screen? For me, it would be great to reminisce and watch the old TV channels and actually be able to see them. Some of the TV's are way too small to see what's going on.

Am I the only one that misses this or is it just me? Thank you!

Comments

• I agree honestly. I was in there today and it was a good way to hang out with friends and switch it up from being in a trade room all day. Even if a guest room was made as suggested I would be fine with that!
  • Yeah, I actually didn't know the theater wasn't being used anymore (I've been back a year and am STILL catching up).  It was used for last Halloween, but I think that's all I've seen over the past year.  Would be nice for it to re-open, especially with the anniversary coming up.  Gotta be plenty of public domain movies out there that would work.

Bigger screens:  those big black TVs are still obtainable in the Epic Quests (bottom of the list).  "LCD Super Television".  Very watchable, as opposed to the small, silver TVs we initially had.   Although the controls STILL don't work.  A guestroom might work.  I love options.

Flame

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick