Looking for Host Prizes 2008 - 2020

edited June 2020 in VFK Trading Post
Hey everyone! I wanted to work on my host prize collection again & get caught back up. LMK if you have any of these items for trade, I have credits & items available!

Host Furni 1
Host Furni 2
Host Furni 3

Host Clothing

Host Pin

Comments

• I have the eyeball jar and possibly a cotton candy tree (I am fairly sure I have one I just do not remember where it was placed). I will keep looking for other items as well!
  • I have some of them. Are you trading any Rabbit & Ocean Mist & Film Enchantment
  • Mario said:

I have some of them. Are you trading any Rabbit & Ocean Mist & Film Enchantment

If they continue the usual magic bundle release trend for memberships, I'll have 4 of each :) @Mario
    I currently only have 1 extra rabbit.

• Hey Chalk, from your wants I have:

- Medieval Central Fountain
    - Medieval Food Cart
    - Pumpkin Cauldron
    - Eerie Carriable Pirate Head

I am interested in your x4 Ocean Mist FX (from the vacation membership) if you're willing to trade all 4 extra after they're awarded. If so, let me know what you'd like to do. Thanks!
  • I have an artic yuan panda. Im mostly interested in clothes if youre trading any. If not, I can consider credits.
  • Paintcan said:

I have the eyeball jar and possibly a cotton candy tree (I am fairly sure I have one I just do not remember where it was placed). I will keep looking for other items as well!

@PaintCan What are you looking for? :)
    Zoee said:

Hey Chalk, from your wants I have:

- Medieval Central Fountain
    - Medieval Food Cart
    - Pumpkin Cauldron
    - Eerie Carriable Pirate Head

I am interested in your x4 Ocean Mist FX (from the vacation membership) if you're willing to trade all 4 extra after they're awarded. If so, let me know what you'd like to do. Thanks!
    @zoee I could do all 4 for Pumpkin Cauldron & Food Cart?
    DarkSilence said:

I have an artic yuan panda. Im mostly interested in clothes if youre trading any. If not, I can consider credits.

@darksilence Any specific clothing? I can send you pics of what I have!

• Im looking for turtle hat, green and gold jersey (2011 i think), and mime girl's shirt, but I'm open to see whatever youre trading:)
  • DarkSilence said:

Im looking for turtle hat, green and gold jersey (2011 i think), and mime girl's shirt, but I'm open to see whatever youre trading:)

Ive got the jersey & full girls mime costume. I can do those for the panda? :) @darksilence

• edited June 2020