New Pin Display ?

In our Carnival bundles at Halloween we got this awesome item called a pin display..

Screenshot (119)
I was wondering if you could make these in a plain version, like a blank canvas. Perhaps as part of a new Membership (since the first are membership). I love to be able to display some of our awesome pins. I change mine out with the seasons/themes etc. 

Maybe different frame options like this?

frames

Comments

• edited April 2020
    What a great idea! I'm working on a pumpkin gallery for VFK's 13th Halloween this year, and it would be great to have more options to display all VFK's pumpkin pins and magic. I really hope the next one is a gold stamp or credits release, since two pin displays per carnival membership doesn't do a whole lot for anyone. I really like how your examples don't include the words "Pin Display" since I felt that was rather redundant with the carnival display. I personally would love to see a pin display where the pin is encased in glass, like this old crystal skull quest item:
    Spoiler:
    crystalskull

Something I'd really love to see is a pin album -- like a book with 15 pin ports per page. So that pin and magic collectors can display their collections more easily. Thanks for the post, really looking forward to more pin display options!
  • I would really like to see something like these in the Contest Boutique shop along with trophy cases
  • edited April 2020
    Tomorrow said:

• A collection of different sizes and frames in the gold stamps catalog would be great. To be able to make a gallery wall with your favorite pins would be so fabulous. 
  • Good stanps would be the best area to release pin displays. We really need items to cash gold stamps in. I think vfk should make some expensive gold stamps items regularly too. Members amass large amounts of stamps and we need stuff to use them on
  • millsfan said:

Good stanps would be the best area to release pin displays. We really need items to cash gold stamps in. I think vfk should make some expensive gold stamps items regularly too. Members amass large amounts of stamps and we need stuff to use them on

agree
  • I'd like to see some ways to display pins as well.  Either for solely display purposes or to put things out for purchase (maybe to display in a mall shop). 

Gold stamps.  People have crazy amounts and nothing to buy.  I missed 8 years of game...and I have very few gold stamps, so my vote on that is going to be heavily biased ;)  lol!

Flame

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • Off topic - vfk used to make guest rooms for gold stamps. That could be another good way to cash in mass amounts of stamps
  • millsfan said:

Off topic - vfk used to make guest rooms for gold stamps. That could be another good way to cash in mass amounts of stamps

Yes, there is a thread about multi room package? That would be nice. A lot of people (myself included) keep trying to make Dyer Mansion into a regular house but it really is very Halloweeny!
  • @Tillie I thought I was the only person who felt that way about Dyer Mansion LOL!!!  I'm tidying it up and adding things...and it keeps screaming 'halloween'!  A complete house would be wicked.  Basement, garage, normal stuff. It would take me years to afford it, but I'm wishing it existed, lol
    Tillie said:

millsfan said:

Off topic - vfk used to make guest rooms for gold stamps. That could be another good way to cash in mass amounts of stamps

Yes, there is a thread about multi room package? That would be nice. A lot of people (myself included) keep trying to make Dyer Mansion into a regular house but it really is very Halloweeny!

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • Flamanar said:

@Tillie I thought I was the only person who felt that way about Dyer Mansion LOL!!!  I'm tidying it up and adding things...and it keeps screaming 'halloween'!  A complete house would be wicked.  Basement, garage, normal stuff. It would take me years to afford it, but I'm wishing it existed, lol

Tillie said:

millsfan said:

I am wishing with you @Flamanar