4/18 HUGE AUCTION PREVIEW!

Hi all, I use to host auctions all the time & thinking back I always loved the way Pluto-Pluto would advertise her auctions in the past, so here's my rendition!

I will be hosting an auction on Saturday 4/18 at 6PM EST (3PM PST), this auction will run until everyone gets worn out OR until I run out of items!
The following items are just SOME of the amazing rare items I will be putting up for auction and there are WAY MORE items ranging from furniture to clothing to pins & FX.
Tell your friends, have fun during social distancing and get your credits ready for the biggest auction you've ever seen!

preview

Please note, at this time I will not be allowing others to auction, as I have hundreds of items I would like to sell off!

Comments

• edited April 2020
    SOMETHING A LITTLE DIFFERENT FROM USUAL AUCTIONS:

CHIEUCCYLFZ8

I will accept eraser animals as partial / full payment. I place eraser animals equivalent to 8,000 credits.

Some examples:
    If you bid 10,000 credits on an item and won, you could pay the full amount in credits -OR- 1 eraser animal + 2,000 credits.
    If you big 80,000 credits on an item and won, you could pay the full amount in credits -OR- 10 eraser animals.

During the payment trade for your winning(s), please just inform me that you will be paying fully/partially with eraser animals!

• Howdy Chalk...brilliant advertising.  Love that you are doing your auction this way.  Give you a sense of what you could expect from and during your auction.  I do have a question, I can't quite figure out what the item on the left side of the image which looks like a set of rib bones.  What is that please?

Thanks again for the preview,

Mellow
  • MellowMoz said:

Howdy Chalk...brilliant advertising.  Love that you are doing your auction this way.  Give you a sense of what you could expect from and during your auction.  I do have a question, I can't quite figure out what the item on the left side of the image which looks like a set of rib bones.  What is that please?

Thanks again for the preview,

Mellow
    Yup! Dino ribs, part of the skeleton dino set released in ice coins a few years back :)

• Bump! Happening tomorrow night!

• 2hrs til the big auction! Hope to see y'all there :)

• edited April 2020

oh its a auction I see

• oh its a auction

• Hey guys! Yesterday was so much fun but we only got through half the auction items! So, as discussed in the room we will run another one tonight after the host event! :)

• edited April 2020
    Thanks for attending everyone!! I may do these more often, seems like everyone had fun & got some really cool items back into circulation!

• I.Am.Chalk said:

Thanks for attending everyone!! I may do these more often, seems like everyone had fun & got some really cool items back into circulation!
    Thank you Chalk for an amazingly ran Auction.  Looking forward to future events you may host.

Mellow