Space merchant dispatch

Just a quick request:  can we have space merchant dispatchs only happen when we're ON game??  I've had times where I had 4-5 space merchant dispatchs when I was offline.  Having them appear while we're not on game seems counter-productive.  Unless the intent is to keep us up 24/7, waiting for the next dispatch, lol.  jk, but legit request.

Thanks much

Flame

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick

Comments

• I totally agree. I was just going to post something along these lines.
    I run about 15 bottles at a time, its super annoying when I go from being 5 sectors (hours) away from the space harbor, I head to bed, and then when I wake up in the morning I'm now 21 sectors away from the destination... how does that even happen?? Especially since the event says it will only put me back 1-3 sectors. For missions that should only take 2 days, I end up being on them for 4-5 days.

There needs to be a change or way to fix this error.

• edited April 2020
    I.Am.Chalk said:

I totally agree. I was just going to post something along these lines.
    I run about 15 bottles at a time, its super annoying when I go from being 5 sectors (hours) away from the space harbor, I head to bed, and then when I wake up in the morning I'm now 21 sectors away from the destination... how does that even happen?? Especially since the event says it will only put me back 1-3 sectors. For missions that should only take 2 days, I end up being on them for 4-5 days.

There needs to be a change or way to fix this error.

@I.Am.Chalk, it tests my patience.   I'm being kind.  Log into game, and like 5 overlapping notices of things that need my attention, or something fortuitous has happened, etc. etc...while I've been sleeping!  I go check it...and I'm behind many hours (and have to pay money to get out of situtations or make repairs or whatever) and have no clue what happened in the meantime.  It's become a pet peeve for me.  I usually log in to game with my morning coffee...and it just doesn't help me start the day right, lol ;)  Thanks

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick