sharing

Hey everybody...I just wanted to let people know what Boarder Line Walk is all about,  I built it to be a public meeting for all and I tried to make it fun, by placing active objects to the seats, obtainable food for avatars to hold and eat, ride to further explore, most of the room tie to each other and are expected to be explored, there are a few that just end there, but that doesn't mean I'm finished with them just means nothing to keep the theme going or moving...It is the crafty trade room that I'd like to enlighten people about, not only was it meant for my own trade and order taking, but also meant for an opportunity for other's to trade off extra crafting stuff, in particular the fellow dragon riders, a place for them to be generous and give to the new player/ non vip....their over flow of elemental bottles, both filled and empty...i plan on opening up another trade room for people to give away their inventory when they need to..sort of like a community elephant give away where you can trade away to those that are just starting...as most of you kind of know each other's clones...besides trust should be the name of the game with this, we trust that it will be new people and not clones. 
Anyways I have the invite pin, but I suspect that I am not using it correctly, If somebody could explain it better to me, that would be very helpful.

Comments

• hi @NotherPearl this sounds like a lot of fun :)
    for the invite pin, you put it on your lanyard and assign it a room on your rooms list by double-clicking it, and then anyone who clicks it after that can load to your room
    i'd like to come and see your boarder line walk!!