Closet update

Me and others really appreciate the updates!!! 

**This is a suggestion possibly for Anniversary or after** 

It would be great if we had filter options for our closets. like filter by Year, Style & Color.  (I have so much in my closet that it takes forever to find things I want. especially if I don't know the name of something I want and I have to go through the entire closet to find it.)

just an idea to look into at a LATER date. :) 

I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
400700_113340368867716_949336079_n

Comments

• Great idea!  I also have major problems sometimes finding something in my closet when I don't know what it's called.  Sifting through things manually is no fun.  Lately, I've been off-loading unused clothes into storage.  It's taking a long time.  Thanks Holly

Flame

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • Flamanar said:

Great idea!  I also have major problems sometimes finding something in my closet when I don't know what it's called.  Sifting through things manually is no fun.  Lately, I've been off-loading unused clothes into storage.  It's taking a long time.  Thanks Holly

Flame
    Thanks! :) I remember I stored a lot of my buyable clothes to try to make it easier to find things (plus my closet was so full it wouldn’t load at all. Eek) hopefully this is something they would be able to do when they aren’t busy with other things! :)
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n