Any Updates on the Next Miss Clue Game?

Hi there! I was just wondering if there were any updates. One of my favorite companies HerInteractive has finally released its new Nancy Drew game after several years of hiatus. It seems Miss Clue took a hiatus as well so I was wondering if "Curse of the Devil's Heart" was still being made.

Comments

• edited December 2019
    Hi @JohnH!  Thank you so much for checking in about Curse of the Devil's Heart!

We have been actively developing Curse of the Devil's Heart, and we hope to be posting more updates on it's progress, as we know everyone likes to be informed about the development cycle!

Also all of the Miss Clue games are developed entirely by us, and we are over the top excited to get our next installment of Miss Clue released!

Definitely it has been a little longer to the release of the next game, after the release of the Attics of Pemperley Mini-Mystery in mid 2017, we received a lot of feedback on the game play and other aspects of the new 3D engine.

We ended up rewriting large portions of the engine as the original implementation for Attics of Pemberley was not as scalable as we had hoped, however everything is really coming together for a release in 2020!

Keep a look out for more updates!