Looking for Antique: Skeleton on Bike & King of Hearts Painting

These are the last two items I need to have a complete set of antique items.
Please let me know if you have them for trade and what you are looking for; I have old & new antiques available (including paintings)... Q magic... old host furni / clothes / pins... and much more :)

I value the skeleton on bike at 1.5 Q
I value the king painting at 5 Q

There is a little wiggle room on my values depending on what you need / like of mine :)

Comments

• I feel like a lot of people are searching for skeleton on bike (like me) but I don't know a single person trading one! Is that why its value is 1.5Q? It does make sense.

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GIFT said:

I feel like a lot of people are searching for skeleton on bike (like me) but I don't know a single person trading one! Is that why its value is 1.5Q? It does make sense.

I think there was only one real drop for it. It went up a second time but you couldnt actually purchase it.
    I've seen a few for trade, but asking 1Q+. I heard someone got 2Q for theirs, but not sure who that was.