(IDEA) Ghastly Bat Wings

Hi everyone,
Ever since I discovered VFK made these EPIC bat glasses, I instantly though they were WAY too cool to just be a small item such as glasses... we need them to be a full wearable item on our back!  

Here as the glasses:

vfkbatglasses
Here is a little edit I did showing how they could look as wearable wings
VFKBATWING

The item is already made so VFK would just have to scale them up.  Unless if they were textured at a low resolution?  Then some additional work would have to get put into them to make them scaled bigger.  

@VFK_MINTIE @VFK_ENIGMA could these get scaled up for the antique event tonight xD?  Thats' probably too soon... maybe a host prize since the glasses were host?  Ooh maybe a host hunt?  Or a one hour collectible?  Just trying to think of fun ideas since this item is so cool

HAPPY HALLOWEEN,
-millsfan

Comments

• Those look pretty cool, but a bit similar to the bat wings you can get from the wizard dungeons as part of the bat outfit  :-?
    IMG_1105 Black Parade Skull Art
  • Raven_Of_Asgard said:

Those look pretty cool, but a bit similar to the bat wings you can get from the wizard dungeons as part of the bat outfit  :-?

I like the design of this one! It doesn’t hurt to have similar wings :)
  • cool idea I'd love to see those :D
  • Hey, we’re getting more events next week for the shop, so maybe it could make an appearance. There is also a host hunt on November first I think I saw in the event page
  • Wide span wings are the best!!!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GIFT said:

Wide span wings are the best!!!

Ya, I love big wings!
  • millsfan said:

GIFT said:

Wide span wings are the best!!!

Ya, I love big wings!
    Yeah, me too!  Until I try to get through the door.  OH...you meant on game?  nvm.  lol jk ;)

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • if not a clothing item maybe this could be a nice halloween themed FX? 

separate from the Twilight FX, this would just have those wings appear 
  • bluewiz said:

if not a clothing item maybe this could be a nice halloween themed FX? 

separate from the Twilight FX, this would just have those wings appear 
    Id rather it be clothing. I like fx to be big transformations. For fx I really want scarecrow fx. It could be host, antique or contest shop