HEIRLOOM/COLLECTIBLE Seeds for All Occassions

I love the sweet surprise of new seeds! Here are some suggestions. 

Hover over each picture to see the names of each flower! :)

0002-hungarian-blue-breadseed-poppy-flower-organic
0050-grandp-otts-morning-glory-flower
0128-giant-spotted-foxglove-flower-organic
0184-purity-cosmos-flower
0185-tetra-mix-snapdragon-flower
0292-love-lies-bleeding-flower
0294-zebrina-flower
0318-verbena-flower
0807-grandiflora-sweet-pea-mix-flower
0833-radio-calendula-flower
0834-amish-cockscomb-flower-organic
0841-benarys-giant-zinnia-flower
0996-johnny-jump-up-flower
1066-calendula-mixture-flower
1073-cardinal-climber-flower
1075-tall-russell-lupine-flower
1287-black-velvet-nasturtium-flower
1322-flower-mixed-bachelors-buttons

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
tazzie grinzzzz by moi
Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
surfer and her secrets lol
G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
mrs claus lovvvve
mrs claus 2022 music question

Comments

• B

B  U  M

B  U  P

I

B  M  P  N

B  U  M  P  I  N  G

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • I'd love to see bluebells, bird of paradise, and GIFT mentioned a flower I love:  snapdragons (the snapdragons can be opened and closed by squeezing the sides of each flower).  I also saw a crazy awesome flower a year or two ago that only blooms at night...moon flower.  A very special plant ;)

moon flower:

Screenshot_1305

"Moon flowers (Botanical name: Ipomoea) are called moon flowers because they bloom in moonlight. These are beautiful pink or white flowers. The flowers quickly open at night and last the entire night. They close when the sunlight touches their petals."

Bluebells:

Screenshot_1306

"The most popular meaning for bluebells is humility or sometimes gratitude. It is also associated with everlasting love and constancy. Bluebells are also called harebells in Scotland because it is believed that witches turned into hares and hide among the flowers. ... Color: You've got it, the bluebell is blue."  One of my grandfathers  favorite flowers.

bird of paradise:

Screenshot_1308
    "The bird of paradise flower meaning includes joy and paradise, as it is the quintessential tropical flower. It originates from South Africa, where it is also nicknamed the Crane Flower. This flower has been grown at the Royal Botanic Gardens in Kew, South Africa since 1773."

snap dragons:

Screenshot_1309

"Antirrhinum is a genus of plants commonly known as dragon flowers
    or snapdragons because of the flowers' fancied resemblance to the face
    of a dragon that opens and closes its mouth when laterally squeezed."  Played with these alot when I was a kid.

Flame

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • @Flamanar

Bird of Paradise gives me nostalgia!!!! I always see it in the hotel where we hold church services when I was a kid. It fascinated me. Plus the bouquets they did was really fancy.

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GIFT said:

Bird of Paradise gives me nostalgia!!!! I always see it in the hotel where we hold church services when I was a kid. It fascinated me. Plus the bouquets they did was really fancy.

@GIFT it's a crazy beautiful plant, quite unusual (I typically go for 'unusual'). 

In the meantime I've been thinking of other flowers I've appreciated over the years.  They just aren't fascinating to look at, lol.  2 come to mind:  orange blossom, and honeysuckle (omg).  When we get VFK smell ability, I'm lobbying for both of those ;)   We have honeysuckle growing wild in many parts of my state, and I'm lucky to have a BIG batch of it directly behind our house.  I could sit out there all night...if the mosquitos wouldn't carry me away, lol. 

We're also fortunate to have many sources of natural, raw honey very close to me.  Vast array of types, depending on where the bees were placed.  In winter, they box them up and ship them south to warmer climate and different flowers to pollinate.  Summer brings them back to my state, with a plethora of other flowers for the bees. 

A quick P.S.A.:  Never buy 'regular honey' like you find in supermarkets.  Anything beneficial in it was killed when they warm it too much so it pours faster into bottles.  Raw honey is usually filtered once or twice, and they never heat it higher than the natural heat in a beehive.  Many health benefits.  The store stuff is just sweet goo.  No benefit.  Fyi ;)

Flame

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick