i made scrunchies xD

edited July 2019 in General
hey guys :)
I know I haven't been very active here on MissClue. I try to pop in every once in a while to see what's going on though! 
Anyway, i've recently gotten into sewing. These scrunchies are the first things i've ever sewn. I made the tie dye one a few days ago and the stars one last week! They took me about 2 hours each and they were done all by hand. Just figured i'd share them with ya. :)
I am thinking about digging out my sewing machine and maybe attempt to make something with it..like more scrunchies, or maybe a bag.

so..yeah. that's it for now, i suppose. :-?? :))
66033881_480315956133747_8003214103424270336_n
66303663_1282339285265138_3008204311118217216_n 
art gallery 2
"All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
"YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
"If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
"I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
"Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

Comments

• They look so cute!!!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Eek they are cute!! :)
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • @GIFT @Holly thank you! :)
    art gallery 2
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf

• Nice work Piper! xD I have dabbled in sewing as well, but don't have a sewing machine, so I know the struggle of doing things by hand LOL
    IMG_1105 Black Parade Skull Art
  • @Raven_Of_Asgard thank ye! ha, it's nice to know someone else knows the pain of hand sewing :))
    art gallery 2