Cybernetic/technology/cyberpunk membership idea

One idea I don't think I seen explored on vfk too much is a sorta cybernetic/futuristic membership idea. I was thinking for a membership like this the mount could be a hover board. Like the one you see in back to the future but with a more white/sliver/grey colour scheme 

Mattel_Hoverboard I had a few different ideas for what the outfits could possibly be. One was to have more punkish looking clothes Black jackets with a lot of buttons/studs, faded/old looking pants/plaid/checkered skirts. Boots with a lot of zippers/buckles. Short messy/spiky hair with bright hair lights. My other idea was more on a 50's take on future clothing ( think jetsons or my life as a teenage robot) Another thing you could possibly do is combine both styles together. Punk + retro future. Some accessories I had in mind would be robotic arms/legs. Transparent visors or a metal visor that covers one eye. The magic could make the player the look of metal. The room could resemble one of the rooms in tron.  
cutelina

Comments

• Ooo... 80's!!! Maybe next time they will do that. I'll be waiting!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • I am all for a hover board mount.
  • GIFT said:

Ooo... 80's!!! Maybe next time they will do that. I'll be waiting!

I hope so that would be cool.
    cutelina
  • millsfan said:

I am all for a hover board mount.

I always thought hoverboards were a cool idea since I saw back to the future.  
    cutelina