Mini-system for Winning Random Maze Walls

VFK's released a TON of lovely maze walls over the years, and as the selection grows, it's harder to keep track of what's been released and then finding them for trade. I'd love a system for receiving random singular old maze walls from any year/date.. perhaps something akin to dragon bush burning for crafting materials, only with the chance of receiving ANY random past maze wall (with arches/gates/windows/etc as "specials"?) as the prize.

My initial idea is to have something similar to that but perhaps with ponies nibbling at grass patches and finding prizes through those means, but since this is an ideas thread, maybe someone has something more unique or interesting in mind!

I feel like a system like this will allow people to accumulate the walls over time for future projects of their own, or trading them with other players for the walls they need.. a reasonable way to get these under-supplied and under-utilized building pieces into better access for building and other ideas. ^.^
Tagged:

Comments

• I love this idea
    VG18R430VBPN
  • If you ever need to know what maze prizes were released, you can find them on the wiki, here:

• yes! i think this is a great idea :)

i have a handful of maze prizes where i just never really have enough to do anything with and i'd really like to use them (also it'd be exciting to be able to collect pieces i don't have any of). 
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage