IS MISS CLUE OVER???!!!

I've been waiting FOREVER for curse of the devils heart & now im thinking it's NEVER gonna come out! Is Miss Clue over???!  :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

Comments

• It's not over. If it is, there would be warnings and signs. As you can see this message board is still up so it means they're still working on the game. This is like one of their biggest advertisement - this board where we can always see the logo and general info about the game. I know they haven't been updating us about Curse of the Devil's Heart but at this point, I just want to assume less and just think that they're working on it. As you can tell from what happened to the "other" game, when they changed their game engine, it contributed to a lot of delays and what not. Now that I've thought about it, Curse of the Devil's Heart sounds like a creepy theme so they might be gearing to releasing it around Halloween much like Haunted Garden & Trials of Salem. 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • @DonutLuverr Miss Clue is definitely not over, Curse of the Devil's Heart is in active development, also we have made massive updates to the engine since we released our 3D beta, Attics of Pemberley!  I am one of the developers who is working on Miss Clue, some parts of the game have taken longer than expected, but we will be posting more updates about our progress soon!

@GiftPrincess The Devil's Heart is a red heart shaped diamond, as can be seen in the banner at the top of the page! So don't be worried about it being about the actual heart of the devil >:o

• VFK_Enigma said:

@DonutLuverr Miss Clue is definitely not over, Curse of the Devil's Heart is in active development, also we have made massive updates to the engine since we released our 3D beta, Attics of Pemberley!  I am one of the developers who is working on Miss Clue, some parts of the game have taken longer than expected, but we will be posting more updates about our progress soon!

@GiftPrincess The Devil's Heart is a red heart shaped diamond, as can be seen in the banner at the top of the page! So don't be worried about it being about the actual heart of the devil >:o

@VFK_Enigma HAHA. I know that. What I mean is the theme of the game. As right now, it sounds creepy to me. :D But yeah it could be anything and I can't wait! Maybe you're gonna delve more about the Darcy clan, back stories and what not. Like in the update it was mentioned it's setting is in 1930's so I'm gonna guess there's gonna be history related things like post war or prohibition era. :D 

SO FUN!

:))

@DonutLuverr What I like is, a developer straightly messages back to assure us it is indeed in development. Isn't that comforting? :D

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • WOW @VFK_Enigma THANK YOU for your response!!! you have no idea how much it means that you took the time to respond!

I’m so glad miss clue is still in development!! ive just been so worried :(( i had to pop on & see what was up!

@GiftPrincess OH YES!!! it sure is comforting having your questions actually answered, instead of you know, getting like scripted vague answers that SOME companies give ;) haha

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• VFK is also working on VFK 3D so they are busy trying to juggle a lot of tasks.  I think everything will come together eventually...