Mother's Day Ball?

edited April 2019 in VFK Developer Ideas!
Couldn't help but notice that we've never had a Mother's Day Ball, but we have a Father's Day Ball every year. Is there a reason for this? Perhaps because VFK's Anniversary and Mother's Day usually fall within a week-ish of each other? Nonetheless, I'd love the addition of a Mother's Day ball if possible, but I understand how it could be a lot of work.

With that said, I'd love to see the previously suggested Gingham ball attire for any of the aforementioned balls!

Girls Ball Attire
Spoiler:

ginghamdresses

I'd also love to see the 2018 Christmas bows recoloured into a Spring colour palette to match!
Baby pink, lavender, light green, pastel yellow, periwinkle, and white.

christmasbows
christmasbowonavatar

This is a super nit-picky suggestion, but if any of these are made, I'd love if the 'purple' ball attire were made to match the shade of lavender of the 'spring' dress (pictured below):

springdresspurple

We don't get a whole lot of clothing in this shade, and it's my absolute favourite (clearly), so I'd love to have more of it!
99% of the time, the purple we get is very blue-toned, much more 'periwinkle' than 'lavender' (which I still love, don't get me wrong, I'd just love to have more of a variety.) Typical 'purple' pictured below:

anniversarydresspurple

Boys Ball Attire
Spoiler:
These were suggested by a male friend of mine :)

Plain Polo Button-Ups

polobuttonups

Chino-esque Shorts

boyseasterballbottoms

Boat Shoes

boyseasterballshoes