Anime Character Guessing Game!

How do you do fellow kids (get it?)?? xD Anyway, the title says it all! The way this works is (I will start off) a picture will be posted of someone's VFK avatar dressed as a certain Anime Character! We will all try to guess it. I don't have prizes for now, but I might in the future. If you get to be the special someone to post the next picture (when the previous picture has been already guessed correctly) I would encourage the use of VFK clothing, but if you absolutely CANNOT dress up close enough, you may instead post a picture of the character from Google. I will warn you... when you save the picture, please make sure NOT to label it as the character's name, as that makes things easier for us. :D
If you guess, please do tag the person who posted the picture so they know to look at your guess. That will make things a bit easier. Good luck!
"You don't want to eat a dirty biscuit." "Then I guess you'll just have to feed it to me." "Then you and I were thinking the exact same thought." *gives a bite, and then slowly and awkwardly takes a bite out of the biscuit*

margot giphy

Comments

• Here is the first picture:

Anime character guess
    "You don't want to eat a dirty biscuit." "Then I guess you'll just have to feed it to me." "Then you and I were thinking the exact same thought." *gives a bite, and then slowly and awkwardly takes a bite out of the biscuit*

margot giphy
  • Bump!

margot giphy
  • Just for starters, I'll say my signature gives a slight hint of who it is. **NOTE** It is NOT the person I quoted in my signature... 
    Good luck!
    Or.. here's a quote from her.. "Miracles aren't free, ya know? If you wish for something good to happen, a whole lot of bad stuff's gonna happen too."

margot giphy
  • @cute_lina guessed it in game! The character was Kyoko Sakura from Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

margot giphy
  • OoO Hmm.. Let me think..

margot giphy
  • edited March 2
    cute_lina said:

bundle

Is it Ranma Saotome?
    tenor
  • Guest153480 said:

cute_lina said:

bundle

Is it Ranma Saotome?
    yep you got it :)
    cutelina
  • What is Ranma Saotome from?

margot giphy
  • HBforever said:

What is Ranma Saotome from?

HBforever said:

ranma 1/2

cutelina
  • @guest153480 I don't know... I'm don't know many male anime characters, so that one stumps me.

margot giphy
  • Guest153480 said:

Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 12.22.26 PM

conan?
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

Guest153480 said:

Screen Shot 2019-03-02 at 12.22.26 PM

conan?
    Nope, but conan's outfit does look very similar.
    tenor
  • I'll give a hint: He's from an anime that originally aired in 1999 and was remade in 2011 (the character I dressed up as is from the 2011 version).
    tenor
  • edited March 4
    Okay... I have to be completely honest... I need to use google here.. I found the anime... It's called "Hunter x Hunter" I believe? Now I need to figure who the character is.

Edit: Is it Leorio?

margot giphy
  • HBforever said:

Okay... I have to be completely honest... I need to use google here.. I found the anime... It's called "Hunter x Hunter" I believe? Now I need to figure who the character is.

Edit: Is it Leorio?
    Yes! Sorry if he wasn't totally accurate lol, I did the best I could.
    tenor
  • It was good!

margot giphy