Bring Back Original Racing Suits!

edited May 2019 in Generals
We have had these current racing suit prizes for a while now and it would be really nice to switch it up again, and judging by a lot of players I've talked to, we would love to have the original racing suit prizes back (the gold, silver, and bronze).

These suits are classic, the fit on the avatar is much nicer and the traditional gold/silver/bronze are the best colourways 

Also, a lot of us did not take part in racing back in the day and would love a chance at winning one of these suits. I know, for one, the first time I participated in racing was the first time the suits were switched to the blue/red/green and I was quite bummed about it

:)

Comments

• Definitely agree! The original suits were the best suits! I'm definitely not a fan of the new suits; especially those mix-up color suits.. blue and bright yellow? No thank you. Even if you don't bring back the old suits; making new, classic , gold, silver, bronze suits would be the best way. I hate all of those color suits.. I never know what color is which. Like blue, red, green, I have no clue what goes to what place.
    We still do gold, silver, bronze for building so I think its best to stay traditional with racing. A new suit this race would definitely make it more fun!
  • Yeah, I'm all for this.  I loved the gold/silver/bronze suits.  I don't know if I would want the original suits just because I personally already have them, and they were released multiple times, but I agree with the fact that these off colors are trash.  

I'd really like to see the gold/silver/bronze brought back!  
  • I agree @NiceCutePumpkin

If they re create the original suits in the traditional gold/silver/bronze, I'm all for that. I'd also love to have racing boots back. Not a big fan of the sneakers in the recent suits
  • 100% Agree with this. PLEASE!! give us new suits this next week's race!! I've won the current suits at least 5 times. The current suits color schemes make no sense, just aren't very appealing to the eye and the style isn't very flattering on the avatar. It would be INCREDIBLE to get the original suits back because most of the current players didn't participate back then or weren't playing VFK then. At LEAST if the original gold/silver/bronze suits can't be brought back, base the new suits off the original suit's style and how it fit the avatars as well as PlEaSe BRING BACK the gold/silver/bronze colors!! 

On a separate note could it be looked into that the milk mustache gets it own tab (for boys and girls) so we are able to wear glasses (and a beard with it, so please don't move it under the beard tab). It's kind of annoying how I have to pick between glasses or the milk mustache.

THANKS A MILLION!