Trading Credits for Stamp Spree

I've seen some people trade 1k stamps for about 2k grand in credits, but I've also seen it go higher in credits per 1k stamps so I guess I'll let the player state a price per 1k stamps. 

I need one of each unicorn treat, blue and pink, (they are V.I.P. Tradable now) and each costs 7,400 stamps. 

Name your price!

Comments

• I can do 1k stamps for 2k credits! All you need is the unicorn treats? 

snip_20190608133859
    A big thank you to @purrfect for drawing my wonderful signature!
  • sugarandcoffee said:

I can do 1k stamps for 2k credits! All you need is the unicorn treats? 

Yep for now that's all I need! I can contact you again if I find out I need more :)

When do you want to meet? I'm on now in the trade room.
  • Are you on now?

snip_20190608133859
  • sugarandcoffee said:

Are you on now?

Will you be on today? Sorry I missed you. If you know what time and what place you’ll be, Can you let me know? I’m in the central time zone.
  • edited February 2019
    Hey! @perpetual_fighter I am too! Lol She's in eastern I think...? She's an hour ahead of us I believe. :D And she probably won't be on until after 5. At least, this is what she told me yesterday
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • HBforever said:

Hey! @perpetual_fighter I am too! Lol She's in eastern I think...? She's an hour ahead of us I believe. :D And she probably won't be on until after 5. At least, this is what she told me yesterday

Oh okay, thank you for the information!
  • Yep! I've been checking her profile every once in a while to check if she's been on, cause I had something to ask her, but she hasn't been on at all today. Good luck finding her!  :P
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • HBforever said:

Yep! I've been checking her profile every once in a while to check if she's been on, cause I had something to ask her, but she hasn't been on at all today. Good luck finding her!  :P

Gotcha, thank you! I will try to be on a lot today xD
  • @sugarandcoffee btw I sent you a PM on here with some more stamps stuff I want. LMK, thanks!
  • @HBforever Are you becoming my vfk stalker?? I don’t know who’s worse, cake or you... I kid I kid, I’ll message you now. My phone doesn’t get notifications for miss clue. XD

@Perpetual_Fighter Im responding now, just bare with me! I’m on a train home from campus and the cellular service stinks over here.

snip_20190608133859
  • @sugarandcoffee I tried to type @coco :| Anyway, yes, I am becoming your VFK stalker. xD Lol
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • LOL you two are funny. LMK when you can meet! @sugarandcoffee
  • edited February 2019
    @perpetual_fighter I know we are :D Thank you! We try.
    Edit: Actually, we don't try, we are naturally this way. :D
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect