Question

edited February 10 in VFK Trading Post
Where can I buy the angora cover-up pattern at?

If it is member can somebody buy the pattern and craft it for me (I have the supplies)? I am half member so I can't do it.
gg

Comments

• Is that the one from Inland Ocean shop? Beach cover up?

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

thesecretofmoonacre 

VFK gift is nice  VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY  VFK not high class enough lololol
    VFK refuse to believe im mad
    VFK re-gift lol
    VFK shy no shy scale
    VFK staff read my mind 

funny surfer quotes
  • I don't believe it's member.... but i do not remember the location of where it's sold. i could craft for you if i knew
    art-starbucks 
  • It's in the gold stamps store - catalog 7 - V.I.P. tradeable.
  • thanks for answering @sunday_monkey!! i was curious too  :-?

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair!
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • Question... What is "half-member?"
    "Did you oversleep again? You ALWAYS keep me waiting! D-don't get the wrong idea! I-it's not like... I like you or anything! D-dummy!"
  • @HBforever when VFK first opened they had a membership I think it was called the founders membership? Not totally sure, but if you bought it you would become member forever and you could add other players to your membership and they would become half member where they can do everything a member can but they can't buy or craft any member stuff they have to have other members do it for them.
  • Interesting... Thank you!
    "Did you oversleep again? You ALWAYS keep me waiting! D-don't get the wrong idea! I-it's not like... I like you or anything! D-dummy!"