Spring Time Rain clothing Ideas

Ok for host prizes or just simply rain clothing I was thinking we can get rain coats, in varieties of colors, variations of the colors that the staffies do , and @cute_lina suggested umbrellas. i was also thinking girls can get like a pants, skirt/dress option( since not everyone is girly) or it just come with both automatically. Along with the rain coats having  a hood instead of those rain coats hats that we got in April 16, 2017 and coming in either a long or short version. I posted a variety of what the rain coats could look like and the colors it come in including the variations of it. However, I'm leaning towards the second and third picture i posted for the raincoats that y'all can add like drawstrings to it. the boots can  just corresponds.. to the color of the raincoats. I will post some umbrellas next. To add onto the colors, the colors will be available to both genders i hope tbh o.o 
welding-clear-plastic-waterproof-partly-transparent-man-motorcycle-raincoat-men-blue-rain-coat-l-xl-xxl-xxxl-size-rainwear_710872
Topshop_clear_raincoat
Screen_Shot_2017-06-23_at_5.09.23_PM
1
4
images (1)
downsized_stutterheim_marni_aw18_man_coat_long_coat_140_black_opal_product_front_edit

m_573e2d5a2599fed63a00cafe

Rainfreem-Unique-Design-Light-Weight-Unisex-Yellow-Raincoat-Pid-7555-f6c624d3631217bf
d6da7e100d47756ee683ea317a3a9c4c--rain-days-pvc-raincoat

3661068292_7de6d6549d_m

e4f2b75383abd61738bb86ac3c58d928_xlarge

Comments

  • The umbrella can come with an option of open or close?  up or down? also yes there could be in varieties of colors or not depending on the staffies or the vfkers. 

    41osATwumXL._SX342_QL70_

    colourful-sixteen-panel-umbrella

    HoloUmbrella_HangingWall_1024x1024

    holographic-umbrella-white
    6044053_web1_rodion-kutsaev-760882-unsplash
  • Dome umbrellas are my favorite in real as well! It's been raining here and I told Mintie and others in garden about my clear (and pink) umbrella... Some pics with it... LOL



    IMG_20190202_222145320
    A Rain Surprise2


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3


    Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 


    VFK survival gear outfit party
    VFK thanksgiving party in garden
    2019 SprIng SpAce MISS PIGGY
    2019 SprIng SpAce


    A5I07J4K4XF2 

    Thank you purrrfect for the awesome surprise drawing! 
  • edited February 6
    GiftPrincess said:

    Dome umbrellas are my favorite in real as well! It's been raining here and I told Mintie and others in garden about my clear (and pink) umbrella... Some pics with it... LOL



    IMG_20190202_222145320
    A Rain Surprise2
    These umbrellas be giving me marry poppins vibes and i love that clear umbrella! XD
  • what about for the boots we could get wellie like rain shoes with cute little animals patterns on them like ladybugs or polkadots. 3b9cb379335a4fdbcf3fc71f77afb294
    45a5825b826990c4e1e244e13a3a1d5b
    red-polka-pair-800x800
    Town-and-Country-–-Limited-Edition-Spots
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

    what about for the boots we could get wellie like rain shoes with cute little animals patterns on them like ladybugs or polkadots. 3b9cb379335a4fdbcf3fc71f77afb294
    45a5825b826990c4e1e244e13a3a1d5b
    red-polka-pair-800x800
    Town-and-Country-–-Limited-Edition-Spots

    i dont care too much for the lady bugs. i Really love the polka dots but i think we could have an option of plain rain boots or polk dots. I'm not sure what guys would want i think they would want plain or something. 
  • angelwaterfairy said:

    cute_lina said:

    what about for the boots we could get wellie like rain shoes with cute little animals patterns on them like ladybugs or polkadots. 3b9cb379335a4fdbcf3fc71f77afb294
    45a5825b826990c4e1e244e13a3a1d5b
    red-polka-pair-800x800
    Town-and-Country-–-Limited-Edition-Spots

    i dont care too much for the lady bugs. i Really love the polka dots but i think we could have an option of plain rain boots or polk dots. I'm not sure what guys would want i think they would want plain or something. 
    I want both plain and pattern ones
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

    angelwaterfairy said:

    cute_lina said:

    what about for the boots we could get wellie like rain shoes with cute little animals patterns on them like ladybugs or polkadots. 3b9cb379335a4fdbcf3fc71f77afb294
    45a5825b826990c4e1e244e13a3a1d5b
    red-polka-pair-800x800
    Town-and-Country-–-Limited-Edition-Spots

    i dont care too much for the lady bugs. i Really love the polka dots but i think we could have an option of plain rain boots or polk dots. I'm not sure what guys would want i think they would want plain or something. 
    I want both plain and pattern ones
    same i would want plain rain boots and pattern ones @HoneyBee @maracita 
Sign In or Register to comment.