Valentines day Host hunt hat!

Now, obviously i'm not some master graphics artist and I'm just using paint so obviously this is just a rough rendering of an idea lol... 

BUT I did two different hats! 

Spoiler:
purple beanie red beanie

Comments

• OOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Do you think they will do hats this year? Do they do HOST FX every few years then? What if they do animal hats plus plushies like 2014? I have so many questions!!! LOL

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Purple one pleaseeeee @VFK_Mintie  purple does not get enough love at valentines day. its always blue + pink so why not mix them together :))) the more pastel the better
  • That is so cute!  You did a great job @FracturedMemories ! I agree I like the purple won more but they are both nice!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• edited February 2019
    i like that idea :) dont think you're a bad artist you're really good
    monkeytropics
    THANK YOU TACOCAT!!
    If you're looking for a signature pic or profile pic, just contact Taco because she's the best artist EVER!
  • edited February 2019
    FracturedMemories said:

Now, obviously i'm not some master graphics artist and I'm just using paint so obviously this is just a rough rendering of an idea lol... 

BUT I did two different hats! 

Spoiler:
    purple beanie red beanie
    those would be so cute!! i love the red one the most but i would actually want both of the hats from the hosts
  • So cute! I would love these in game :) at first I thought they were lopsided cakes but now I realize they're beanies!
  • I love the purple one! I hope they make this for the next host hunt!