Valentine's Day Lights/Lamps (Puzzle possibly too?)

So I was thinking and we don't have too many Valentine's Day lights/lamps. Especially not for puzzle lamps. Here are a couple ideas I was thinking. They could be HOST, Scavenger, even Quest or Puzzle lights/lamps.

This LED Light up rose is neat, especially in different colors. Perfect for scavenger hunts!

8096624_6.bak
1.0x0

This one is perfect for LED String lights for a room! Maybe a gift shoppe release? YIYANG-Lover-s-Day-Battery-Holiday-Date-50-Roses-LED-String-Lights-Ferias-Rosa-Garland-5M.jpg_640x640 

These last two I can't imagine NOT being HOST or Puzzle Lamps. They're perfect. I love the idea of a rose lamp and a bouquet of roses that light up. Even the stand is cute, with a heart and dangling crystal. Ugh so cute!
s-l225 
rose-lamps-romantic-red-rose-table-lamp-bedside-rose-heart-shaped-desk-lamps-for-valentines-rose-gold-lamp-shade-ikea

Comments

• Last year they made honeybee plushes as scavenger hunt! Would be great if they make more something like this! Great idea. :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • really neat suggestions, I love the rose theme!!

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • Beautiful. I love the table lamp!
  • GiftPrincess said:

Last year they made honeybee plushes as scavenger hunt! Would be great if they make more something like this! Great idea. :)

Right? I want more lamps that are valentine themed so I hope they do something similar to these this year!
    showjumpingbird said:

really neat suggestions, I love the rose theme!!

Thank you! Valentine’s Day gets me in a very flower-y mood :)
    Fonna said:

Beautiful. I love the table lamp!

Me too! It’s one of the best lamps I’ve seen.
  • I absolute love this. However, im not too keen on the second to last one. It looks like the pink/blue flower lamp ya know? I mean that would make a nice trio but I think the other ones stand out more. I can see the multi colored ones being a scavenger hunt but oh definitely would like to see the last  or third pic to be the lamp
    art-starbucks 
  • prettyredstone said:

I absolute love this. However, im not too keen on the second to last one. It looks like the pink/blue flower lamp ya know? I mean that would make a nice trio but I think the other ones stand out more. I can see the multi colored ones being a scavenger hunt but oh definitely would like to see the last  or third pic to be the lamp

I see the similarities with those lamps, but I like that this one is a rose. I’m sure vfk could alter it to look less like those other lamps.
  • I haven't done the MICRO QUESTS yet but @VFK_Mintie graced us with presence of the glass rose lights tonight! THEYRE GORGEOUS! 

Screenshot_20190205-215504~2

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GiftPrincess said:

I haven't done the MICRO QUESTS yet but @VFK_Mintie graced us with presence of the glass rose lights tonight! THEYRE GORGEOUS! 

Screenshot_20190205-215504~2
    OMG! Awesome!!! I’m so glad to see they took at least one of my suggestions! Ahhh! Thanks for the pic Gift! This is amazing! :)