VFK WE LOVE THE SPACE BUNS!

PLEASE MAKE MORE! IN EVERY POSSIBLE COLOR!!

THANK YOU :) <3
SPACE BUNZ
  1. More Space Bunzzzzz??
    1. YASSSSSS
      85.00%
    2. No.. I'm not cool enough for space buns!
      15.00%

bepannah01

Comments

• Voted!

Do you think this will be the hairstyle till bundle #24?

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • @GiftPrincess I really hope so! It's honestly one of the best hairs on vfk!

bepannah01
  • I agree. I love the hairstyle - hope we get more colors!
  • I WANT MORE HAIRSTYLES WITHOUT IT BEING BUNDLE EXCLUSIVE? OR AT LEAST HAVE ANOTHER SPACE BUN HAIR STYLE TO BE NOT BUNDLE EXCLUSIVE (for example, the sailor moon hair)
    art-starbucks 
  • What is space bun?

• PrincessAveri said:

What is space bun?

They're the new double up do hairs from Ghost Dragon. Some peeps call them space buns because of the trend,

:D

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • prettyredstone said:

I WANT MORE HAIRSTYLES WITHOUT IT BEING BUNDLE EXCLUSIVE? OR AT LEAST HAVE ANOTHER SPACE BUN HAIR STYLE TO BE NOT BUNDLE EXCLUSIVE (for example, the sailor moon hair)

I hope they keep these for the duration of the membership, in more new and awesome colors. 

Maybe they could do something like this for some occasion not related to memberships?

space buns
  • @fonna I LOVE LOVE LOVE the long hair idea with the space buns. I think that’d be adorable in solid colors (natural) or a honey colored blonde with chocolate brown highlights.

snip_20190608133859
    A big thank you to @purrfect for drawing my wonderful signature!
  • Fonna said:

prettyredstone said:

I WANT MORE HAIRSTYLES WITHOUT IT BEING BUNDLE EXCLUSIVE? OR AT LEAST HAVE ANOTHER SPACE BUN HAIR STYLE TO BE NOT BUNDLE EXCLUSIVE (for example, the sailor moon hair)

I hope they keep these for the duration of the membership, in more new and awesome colors. 

Maybe they could do something like this for some occasion not related to memberships?

space buns
    Yes! Thank you!
    art-starbucks 
  • prettyredstone said:

space buns
    I LOVE THIS!! 

bepannah01