Hockey MAscot Plush

Does anyone else think it would be adorable to get plush of NHL team mascots? These could be furniture, and maybe even hold able too?  I think an item like this should be Gold stamps (good type of item to sell to members during winter)
I'd like to see Sparky the Dragon :D

Comments

• I think this is a super cute idea. VFK could make them for the teams that make it to the Stanley Cup! If not, there are 31 teams, that would be a lot for them to create. 
  • edited January 2019
    Fonna said:

I think this is a super cute idea. VFK could make them for the teams that make it to the Stanley Cup! If not, there are 31 teams, that would be a lot for them to create. 

Yes, they could do more for stanley cup teams of course.  Whether the Islanders make it or not, I would love a sparky plush! He's an awesome blue dragon >:D  Are there any mascots you like @Fonna?
  • millsfan said:

Fonna said:

I think this is a super cute idea. VFK could make them for the teams that make it to the Stanley Cup! If not, there are 31 teams, that would be a lot for them to create. 

Yes, they could do more for stanley cup teams of course.  Whether the Islanders make it or not, I would love a sparky plush! He's an awesome blue dragon >:D  Are there any mascots you like @Fonna?
      I don't follow Hockey so I just hope you all get the ones you like if they make them! It's a cute idea!
  • I'm such a big ranger fan, I'd love to see this as a mini scavenger hunt, I would definitely do the hunt then!

snip_20190608133859
    A big thank you to @purrfect for drawing my wonderful signature!
  • sugarandcoffee said:

I'm such a big ranger fan, I'd love to see this as a mini scavenger hunt, I would definitely do the hunt then!

Ah a rangers fan! Just kidding. I hope they make a mascot plush for the rangers too if you like them :)
  • Iceburgh :)

iceburgh
  • Thunderbug

ThunderBug!
  • Iceburgh and Thunderbug are awesome
  • edited January 2019
    The NHL all star event photographed ALL THE NHL MASCOTS in one photo...and look which 3 mascots sat next to one another!

It’s me, @Zoee and @UncleB 9B5CF464-9242-4BA8-9773-3CF77F5926B2