Who did I have a pending trade with involving Purple Gnome Hats/Zoo Polar Bear Pins???

So, I had a pending trade with somebody for over a week now. The trade we discussed involved 2 purple gnome hats and several Zoo Polar Bear Pins. The BIG problem is, I can't remember who it was that I was supposed to trade. I have contacted multiple people on my friend list in search of them as well as contacted staff. Staff told me it may of been @Millionaire but when I asked him he said it was not him. So I am taking to the Miss Clue Boards in trusting that I just might find them. PLEASE contact me if it was you. Whether it be on here or in game. Thank you!

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

Comments

• It's not coming up in your trade history window at all?

snip_20190608133859
    A big thank you to @purrfect for drawing my wonderful signature!
  • @sugarandcoffee No because we have not officially traded yet. It is a pending trade that was discussed but never was completed.

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• Staff finally found the correct person I had pending trade with. So nvm everyone.. :)

waterfallglow signature