Winter Mount Everest Theme Ideas

Since it seems we are going with a Mount Everest Theme this winter, I started wondering if we are going to get some kind of giant mountain! 

Then I thought - wouldn't that be great idea for the scavenger hunt! Mountain Pieces to build a nice large mountain with! One that will fit into our largest rooms and be close to scale as possible!  Or it could be buyable with ice coins.

Then I thought - wouldn't it be great to have a skiing ride!  When you enter the ride you will have skis on your feet (and poles in your hands, if possible).  It would use the space ride pieces. And if possible, the player would be in a crouch position instead of sitting.  But even standing, I think is would be a cool ride.  We could loop it with the skit lift!

Anybody else have ideas for this winter theme? Maybe some cute ski outfits? Or mountain climber clothes?  Please feel free to post any ideas you have! 

Hugs all around!

frozen

MMMMMMM …. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

Comments

• Great idea Mama!!!!

I think I saw in calendar there will also be a WINTER COLLECTIBLE!!!! Can't wait!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GiftPrincess said:

Great idea Mama!!!!

I think I saw in calendar there will also be a WINTER COLLECTIBLE!!!! Can't wait

Thanks, Gift!

I thought about the mountain being a collectible, but in my mind, it's a lot larger than say the volcano or teepee that are collectibles! So I didn't want to associate them!

lol

frozen

MMMMMMM …. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

• Haha

I would LIKE a ZAMBONI collectible!!! :D

e8034c23-7862-42d0-9a57-e8cf622bb6a0.jpg._CB310999680_
    1_9AbNh1MZ9Ae5BuQUaUULBA
    Comic-Zamboni-Circle

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • zamboni collectible yes please
  • GiftPrincess said:

Haha

I would LIKE a ZAMBONI collectible!!! :D

e8034c23-7862-42d0-9a57-e8cf622bb6a0.jpg._CB310999680_
    1_9AbNh1MZ9Ae5BuQUaUULBA
    Comic-Zamboni-Circle
    Zoee said:

zamboni collectible yes please

Maybe I have mistaken the annual snow globe collectible as the winter collectible release! Sorry about that. Hopefully we get a Zamboni collectible/gold stamps/ice coin sometime in the future! :D

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve