More membership ideas

Just a few idea for anniversary memberships. Best to get these out early. 
1. Pirate membership. 
The mount for this one would be a hippocampus

GW334H213 The room would be a pirate ship

3D-black-pearl-pirates-model_D The outfits/hair could look something like this 46169a6ea5ddb29f963e376f3c1864a9b31789b0v2_hq The membership pin could be a little animated pirate ship wheel. The magic would have gold and jewels rain down on you. 
2. swan lake / nut cracker membership/ membership based on ballet 
The magic for swan lake would turn you into a swan and the magic for nut cracker would turn you into a doll/nut cracker. The mount could be a wolf because I think it would be really cool to see players ride around on giant wolves. The pin would be a swan/nutcracker. Outfits and rooms  
2427613-bigthumbnail
BackgroundPIC2
swan-lake
Nutcracker6_low 
3. Cinderella membership 
the mount would be the pumpkin carriage 
Cinderella-disneyscreencaps_com-5015 The outfits download The room Cinderella_Happy_Family The pin would be the glass slipper. The magic could distort how you look similar to how the griffin/butterfly magic works. 
cutelina

Comments

  • Sweet! I especially love your nutcracker idea! Maybe next Christmas??!!
  • I really don't know if anyone suggested this or if VFK came out with any items for Willy Wonka, i'd love to see it as a membership. 
    I really think'd it be cool to have a membership that came with multiple rooms attached like the Dyer Mansion had from the past halloween. 

    The rooms that would be connected for example: 




    Screen Shot 2018-12-31 at 1.54.06 PM

    Screen Shot 2018-12-31 at 1.56.30 PM

    A few clothing bundle ideas: 



    Screen Shot 2018-12-31 at 1.58.57 PM
    Screen Shot 2018-12-31 at 1.59.40 PM
    Screen Shot 2018-12-31 at 1.59.28 PM
    Screen Shot 2018-12-31 at 1.59.12 PM

    Maybe for a willy wonka pin we could get a golden ticket that's animated (shines golden rays maybe). For magic, maybe we can turn into an oompa loompa or raining chocolate from a cotton candy cloud. 
  • Fonna said:

    Sweet! I especially love your nutcracker idea! Maybe next Christmas??!!  Thank you. I rather have it sooner rather than later. 

    cutelina
  • sugarandcoffee said:

    I really don't know if anyone suggested this or if VFK came out with any items for Willy Wonka, i'd love to see it as a membership. 
    I really think'd it be cool to have a membership that came with multiple rooms attached like the Dyer Mansion had from the past halloween. 

    The rooms that would be connected for example: 

    that sounds interesting. I know another thing a lot of people have suggested is the Grinch. I be down for this.


    Screen Shot 2018-12-31 at 1.54.06 PM

    Screen Shot 2018-12-31 at 1.56.30 PM

    A few clothing bundle ideas: 



    Screen Shot 2018-12-31 at 1.58.57 PM
    Screen Shot 2018-12-31 at 1.59.40 PM
    Screen Shot 2018-12-31 at 1.59.28 PM
    Screen Shot 2018-12-31 at 1.59.12 PM

    Maybe for a willy wonka pin we could get a golden ticket that's animated (shines golden rays maybe). For magic, maybe we can turn into an oompa loompa or raining chocolate from a cotton candy cloud. 

    cutelina
  • Still would love to see an Alice In Wonderland inspired bundle, hippogriff mount, husky dog sled mount and some more I can't remember but wrote in devblog! LOL

    I love the Willy Wonka theme! :)


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... VFK had me at MISSCLUE <3


    Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 


    Benelock Cumberholmes 




  • GiftPrincess said:

    Still would love to see an Alice In Wonderland inspired bundle, hippogriff mount, husky dog sled mount and some more I can't remember but wrote in devblog! LOL

    I love the Willy Wonka theme! :)
    Those would all be really cool to have as well. 
    cutelina
  • edited January 1
    Here are my ideas for new mounts:
    Pterodactyl 
    Blue Dragon
    Skateboard
  • millsfan said:

    Here are my ideas for new mounts:

    Pterodactyl 
    Blue Dragon
    Skateboard

    How do you think they would animate a skateboard?
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

    sugarandcoffee said:


    Love the Willy Wonka idea! Though maybe more just candy themed clothes instead of costumes? 

    IE....
    Spoiler:
    download (1)

    2f805384fb90a6998b3f9ef8a51e2e13--candy-costumes-halloween-costumes


    katy-perry-cotton-candy-dress


    images (2)


    images


    VanBurennotie_grande_e5b1e0c1-0324-4804-b275-46671462fe46_large

    47b4bf89dce5a57799aa2090f624ee82

    giphy (10)
  • what about the ideas that I posted? .-.
    cutelina
  • edited January 11
    cute_lina said:

    what about the ideas that I posted? .-.

    You came out with great ideas Lina, keep posting. I hope they make one of your memberships! 
  • sugarandcoffee said:

    cute_lina said:

    what about the ideas that I posted? .-.

    You came out with great ideas Lina, keep posting. I hope they make one of your memberships! 
    thank you. I just feel discouraged when I come up with ideas, but people just ignore them. 
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

    sugarandcoffee said:

    cute_lina said:

    what about the ideas that I posted? .-.

    You came out with great ideas Lina, keep posting. I hope they make one of your memberships! 
    thank you. I just feel discouraged when I come up with ideas, but people just ignore them. 
    Do not feel discouraged, you come up with awesome ideas, however, keep in mind that not everyone has the same tastes or creative processes. I know for sure not everyone likes my suggestions and they ignore them, but that's okay! You never know what staff will be inspired to make, it's good to give them insight on what you personally would like to see in the game. 

    I would really love to push the idea for a Valentines membership and use your Swan Lake idea as a template, though it's probably too late? :/
  • sugarandcoffee said:

    cute_lina said:

    sugarandcoffee said:

    cute_lina said:

    what about the ideas that I posted? .-.

    You came out with great ideas Lina, keep posting. I hope they make one of your memberships! 
    thank you. I just feel discouraged when I come up with ideas, but people just ignore them. 
    Do not feel discouraged, you come up with awesome ideas, however, keep in mind that not everyone has the same tastes or creative processes. I know for sure not everyone likes my suggestions and they ignore them, but that's okay! You never know what staff will be inspired to make, it's good to give them insight on what you personally would like to see in the game. 

    I would really love to push the idea for a Valentines membership and use your Swan Lake idea as a template, though it's probably too late? :/
    they typically don't do memberships this early in the year, but you could always try to get it made. Out of all of my ideas that one and the pirate one are ones I hope to get made the most. I known some players who have been wanting more pirate related stuff for years. I could see them making the willie wonka because of how much support it gets. 
    cutelina
Sign In or Register to comment.